• i am planning to enter somthing but don't know what yet

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i saw we don't have a poll yet about whos entering what. as i saw there are already over 200 people planning to atend, i got currious about the ammount of entries in the different cattegories.

as i've never posted a poll before i might be doing somthing wrong, but here goes.....

peace out

gaius

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes indeed, i'm geting excited. thanks for that link tf, its looking prety good i must say. according to the poll already posted, there will be 20 sativa entries and 21 indica entries as well as 10 hash entries and thats only so far, lol. anyway seeming as there is already a poll on the entries, we don't really need this one.

3legdog

3 from me D, even after the recent unlucky situation i'll still do my best to impress :wave:
lil SD & burmese melty

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
3legdog, that stuff looks tastey best of luck, lol. so you entering all 3 cattegories? i would love to enter some bubble hash, but i'm not sure if i can spare it, lol. last year there were only 3 hash entries as far as i remember.

peace
gm

J

jipedestran

Hi Gaius.....I just registered over here at IC, and this is my first post. I am sure that I will see you around these parts some more. Nice place, but then, anyplace I can commune with other lovers of herb is ok by me.
I know you are getting things prepared. So will it be the widow this year? or is that something that should not be posted yet? or pm if you want.
I have tightened things up, and finally settled on one keeper of the mothers finest. I know that I have been crowing about lifesaver for a long time, but consider this my first crow call for the mothers finest. my newest favorite.
peace brother
JG

G

hopefully i can pull together an entry this year, that would be nice, but budget's pretty tight atm, so we'll see.

THC

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey jipedestran

welcome to ic mag forums m8, its nice to hear from you again.

its very likely to be ---- again this year, it all depends if its a worthy crop or not. last time i made the mistake of thinking the looks of the bud were not so important. i vacumed my entry and it looked horible after being unpacked. so this time if i do enter i'll be doing a superb extra trim and useing a tupperware to send it in, so it arrives in pristine condition. not like last year.

Last edited:
G

FYI to all who post on this thread, and gaius, if you edit this into your first post as thread starter, it would be a good idea:

It is necessary to avoid stating what your entry will be for the Cup.

:wave:

3legdog

Id like to sample some of the Widow,surely a :bat: thumper!

Yea all 3 catagories from me & i still have to choose what has the best cure...or what cures the best since so often i burn/give away herb thats only dry & not hardly cured...theres never enough it seems,this time im planning & have a variety i've grown/growing that have potential.

Great grows everyone,welcome to IC jipedestran :wave: & look forward to meeting/sharing in a few months :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey indigo,

i see what your saying, but as far as i know all the entries will be packed anonymously. ie the samples the judges get will only have a number on it. no strain name.

from what i've been able to ascertain on the rules is that one shouldn't post pics of the strain or strains you are entering, which makes sense as one could recognize the buds in the pics. but i don't think there is any way for folks to know which sample is what. specialy when you concider that even the exact same cloned genetics can grow out to look very different depending on how its grown.

you were also the one telling folks they couldn't buy a judges pass for the same cattegory that they are entering. but later in the thread gypsy explained that one was alowed to vote for oneself as long as you don't try and convince others to vote for you.

so anyway i don't really think nameing the strain one is hopeing to enter is such a big problem. but maybe it is, so i'll edit my post to get rid of the strain name just in case... although last year i remember loads of people nameing the strains they wanted to enter. it was only when they posted pics of the entry strain that Dutchgrown said something and removed the offending pics. please correct me if i'm wrong on this point?

peace out

gaius

G

oh, don't mind me gaius, I have a personal set of morals and standards which is not shared by 90% of the human race.

I'll just get back to minding my own business which is what I should have done in the first place.

:wave:

J

jipedestran

thanks for the welcome 3legdog.....I have a very good business friend that shares that same nick. I seriously doubt that you are he...
unfortunately for me, I will have to wait till 2007 for the good people of the world to sample my brand of MF. I lack the ability to take time off this year from work.
that is a nice pic outkast. how many days flower are we looking at?
peace
jg

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully Ill be entering all three categories.
but forshure the Indica ;)

peace, bub.

stuckin foned

I'm planning on entering a lunatic asylum for sending money to GN last week for ICMAG magazines and video.Call the men in white coats with the butterfly nets

G

Yeh i only got 2 issues of the magazine but i did send in money for a pass a few days ago hoping this would blow over. I don't think i will be entering anymore. Was planning on entering the indica and sativa categories. I still plan on going and partying with a few cool folks. Sorry i am cancelling my entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts