Votes: 15 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
PHOTO OF THE YEAR 2011 ~ Please Vote!
------------------------------------------------------------

Photo of the Month winners from January 2011 through December 2011 are presented for you all to pick just ONE to be crowned IC Mag's Photo of the Year for 2011.

1. Karma Genetics – Sour Jack

2. masakrator – Seed Eyes

3. Cannawinner - Blueberry X Amnesia Kush

4. masakrator – Unknown

5. Ganja Baba - Kalishnapple

6. Highersolutions - Purple Goddess

7. Mr·X – Sand Storm

8. Stumbleweed - The White x Chem '91

9. Chimera - Various

10. dank.frank – Digital Berry

11. Mr·X - Macro

Notes:
  • See the Archive for the polls they won, click the pictures to see where they were originally posted
  • The winner for April deleted their account
  • The winner should contact oldpink regarding their prize

Easygrowing

Veteran
Not so easy to vote-many good..hm
You got mine Sour Jack..those looks amazing.would hate to take her down ) :

A

astra007

IMHO pictures of THC trichomes are not of flowered marijuana plants, not pictures of fields of plants or bugs. this really makes the choice down to 4 out of 11 summitted.

a different category may contain the other pic shots but FLOWER PICTURE OF THE YEAR AND MONTH should be plants not other stuff.

A

astra007

my vote was a hard choice between the kalishnapple and the sour jack. would you post the genetic origins here of these 2 strains as i would like to hear from the growers themselves. for example was it jack or jock in the sour? and i have the pre 98 kalimist x alpha bud but its similar but not quite the same.

for the member who left me a comment; you had a beautiful picture of trichomes but as i said IMHO, this should be FLOWERING BUD plant pictures. the closeups remind me of the micro shots of MONKEY from the UK and serious seeds forum now gone.

Skip

Veteran
IMHO pictures of THC trichomes are not of flowered marijuana plants, not pictures of fields of plants or bugs. this really makes the choice down to 4 out of 11 summitted.

a different category may contain the other pic shots but FLOWER PICTURE OF THE YEAR AND MONTH should be plants not other stuff.
Actually each pic contains a flower or flowers. Just because there are other objects in the photo doesn't disqualify any of these.

I also see a few have been digitally manipulated. That's fine. These awards are not given for the genetics in the picture. It is the picture itself that is to be judged. So the award goes to the photographer, for their expertise in the art form, which can include the following:

1. The subject matter: In this case it would be cannabis flowers. It can include other things as well, like birds or bugs. Is it interesting, eye catching?

2. Composition: How well is the shot framed or cropped? How well is the subject displayed relative to foreground, background, other objects, etc.

3. Photo Quality: like lighting, exposure, focus.

4. Digital Editing: Good photos are often resized, cropped, sharpened, color corrected (if necessary) to yield the best image possible. Other techniques can display artistic flair and mastery over photo editing techniques, which are essential tools used by professional photographers today.

Personally I have no problem with any submissions that meet these standards, no matter what kind of editing was done. Just so long as there is no misrepresentation of what the subject is, or who took the image. All images must have been taken and edited by the person posting them.

And btw, these are some of the BEST IMAGES I've seen to date of cannabis! I'm glad I don't have to vote! I like 'em all!

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
every entry in this contest is a winner....best of luck to all :) ..the seed eyes got my vote :respect:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Phenomenal work everybody!!! :tiphat:
It wasn't easy to pick one, but after much deliberation I finally settled on one. ;)

Good luck guys!
:witch:

Seedling

Dank Frank´s pic is absolutely World class, could be the best cana picture i have ever seen!!! Great skills, can see that you have a great eye for details, colours, composition and dankness in just to good!! Amazing work there I applaud you:D

Latest posts

Latest posts