What's new

POLL: Pet Photo Contest (Cats) Semi-Finalists...please VOTE!

POLL: Pet Photo Contest (Cats) Semi-Finalists...please VOTE!

• 1. Thisbuds4you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Keefhead

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 3. vapor-eyez-er

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 4. rule35sub1

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 5. anti-babylon

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 6. dwtc

• 7. 70s PotHead

• 8. nattynattygurrl

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 9. supermanlives

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • 10. BiZZY

• 11. UmphreyMcgee420

• 12. growmatic

• 13. alaeddin

• 14. seek UP

• 15. bongasaurus

• 16. Matagal

• 17. bounty29

• 18. trichomefarmer

• 19. GanjaLord

• 20. User Name

• 21. Cheeba

• 22. mark6699331

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

i voted for grow matic. that cat is so chill. just makes me want to chill. thats my kind of cat.

Last edited:

clowntown

Veteran
I voted for Matagal, because of the ... pure, simple, innocent look! But I know once that kitten grows up, it'll look just as evil as the rest! :sasmokin:

Having taken that into consideration (it has age going for it!), I should have voted for growmatic too.

It was a very difficult decision, but some mind-altering chemicals may have played a role ... :joint:

M

Mr. Nevermind

My vote is for thisbuds4u. That guy sure loves his pussy!!! Plus he lost one of his cats so not only does he get my friend vote but he gets my sympathy vote.

Nevermind

mark6699331

Besides my own kitty I really liked vaporizer and growmatic!!!

Catz are so awesome- Don't know what I would've done without em'

Nice kitty pics y'all

mark

mark6699331

Bella (she) thanks you for the vote of confidnece. Yes she is spoiled and cute in more ways than one just like a Paris Hilton. She is a princess of princess cats. Can't wait for the final!

mark6699331

Can we please have a look at a new Dakota pic vapereyez??? Please- He/she is soooo cute! Almost as cute as my Bella. (Oh-don't tell her I said that :chin: )

mark

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Oh just GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! not!

Now I have to choose between alaeddin and growmatic pics as the 10th finalist! Why couldn't the votes have come out to exactly 10 without me having to break a tie for the 10th finalist. :pointlaug Argggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I'll do my best to think on this tonight and then post the poll up tomorrow, along with the dog finalists and the 'other' pet category. Want to start all 3 polls on the same date, so will do it tomorrow.

Stay tuned!
:kitty:

G

here is Dakota getting groomed by my man BEAR

here is Dakota getting groomed by my man BEAR

Here is another kitten pic of "KOTERZ" as we call her.

Here she is at 6 months with bear again.

and about 1 week ago

Last edited:

mark6699331

wow what a beautifull cat! I'd say she's a russian blue x burmese??? Did her eyes change colors from blue to green to yellow or is that the camera effect. Very nice. I have five cats that are all very unique, but Kortez? is a very special one indeed!

G

DAKOTA showed up in a box of carwash brushes we were going to install during a breakdown at a huge automotive plant (factory)and her and 2 siblings were in the box, we were able to convince her to come out but the others went cats cujo.So we had to slide brushes out carefully and leave cats who got moved the next day by their momma kitty. She is full grey skin lips nose etc. Her eyes actually changed that way. No idea of her mixes .Thx for your kind words mark6

Status
Not open for further replies.