What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POLL: Other Pets FINALISTS - Vote to select the Winner!

POLL: Other Pets FINALISTS - Vote to select the Winner!

• Pipeline

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • ograskal

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • bongasaurus

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • annac

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • senseless

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • StonedDane

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Brother_Monk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • steveoi812

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • The Budfather

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • SuperBudz

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Please vote for one photo....this will determine the Winner! :woohoo:

1) Pipeline
6940ricordia_macro.jpg

2) ograskal
172My_Male_Mantis.JPG

3) bongasaurus
9412DSC03257.JPG

4) annac
13635bath1.JPG

5) senseless
6001bunnies_004.jpg

6) StonedDane
9920Billede_044.jpg

7) Brother_Monk
4343Fang.jpg

8) steveoi812
14698frog_small.JPG

9) The Budfather
8029DSCF1173.JPG

10) SuperBudz
14433sambava2.JPG

Prize: Compliments of Seedbay & Reservoir Seeds - 1 pack KILL BILL & 1 pack Wonder Haze

G

ograskal gets it with the perfect bug shot. Color, layout, etc, beauty shot . BTW what do you feed the preying mantis if you got no critters in yer grow?

Budless

As nice as all those other pets are(especially the tree frogs) I have to give it up to SuperBudz. That's a beauty you have there and I bet he or she was expensive too.

G

damn, i was really hoping to see stretchpuppy's ferretts in here. those things are cute as hell!

Nikijad4210

Veteran
My vote's on Peckerhead---that bird looks like it's got sass :D

That's a sweet-ass bird, too, just gorgeous!

Oh, and we call our cockatiel, Chuckie, "peckerhead", too. Lol, so much for hubby's "one-of-a-kind" nickname!

G

Nikijad4210 said:
My vote's on Peckerhead---that bird looks like it's got sass :D

That's a sweet-ass bird, too, just gorgeous!

Oh, and we call our cockatiel, Chuckie, "peckerhead", too. Lol, so much for hubby's "one-of-a-kind" nickname!

hello Nikijad4210 thank you for the kudos and the vote. That is just too funny on having the same pet names for our birds. It is amusing how we all have regular names for our pets and then we have their pet names:biglaugh:
Our Peckerhead "Emma" is the smartest one in the family. She has quite a mouth on her as we keep her by the TV and the Mrs. likes to watch The Supranos and Deadwood on HBO:biglaugh:She was hand fed as a baby and is completly hand tame.......the bird not my wife:yoinks::biglaugh:

thanks again everyone...see you all soon.
love & compassion to all
annaC

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
sorry I couldn't get everyone in and it was a really hard choice having to narrow it down to 10

G

oldpink said:
sorry I couldn't get everyone in and it was a really hard choice having to narrow it down to 10

thank you oldpink...for everything you do for us here at IC, we couldn't do it without ya.

your best bud
annac

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Hahaha, annaC, ours likes to watch reruns of "Girlfriends"---I made the mistake of leaving it tuned to that channel after watching Roseanne one afternoon, and "Girlfriends" started. There's a bi-racial girl on the show, every time she's on screen, he hollers, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" and cat-calls until she's off-screen. I think he might like her :biglaugh:

Another thing he does, and he started doing this on his own, is he laughs at Bush when someone airs a photo or a speech of his, "Ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!" It's fuckin' hilarious :biglaugh:

G

Nikijad4210 said:
Hahaha, annaC, ours likes to watch reruns of "Girlfriends"---I made the mistake of leaving it tuned to that channel after watching Roseanne one afternoon, and "Girlfriends" started. There's a bi-racial girl on the show, every time she's on screen, he hollers, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" and cat-calls until she's off-screen. I think he might like her :biglaugh:

Another thing he does, and he started doing this on his own, is he laughs at Bush when someone airs a photo or a speech of his, "Ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!" It's fuckin' hilarious :biglaugh:

Hello Nikijad4210:wave:
That is just too funny:biglaugh: Ours also seem to respond really well to higher pitches to that of the female gender. Any type of opera will set her off and MoMo hates opera and he will start howling at the same time Emma is singing.
I guess the funniest thing that she does is very suttle. When my wife walks by the cage every once in a while Emma will call her a "fat butt" in which she isn't but still my wife thinks that the bird thinks she really has a fat butt. We don't know where she picked it up. My wife can say something only one time and the bird will repeat it instantly and that is the only logic we can come up with is that somewhere down the line the bird heard my wife say "fat butt" and picked it up. :biglaugh:The bird really does rule the roost.

Chauffer driven

home James.

love to all
Buck

G

AnnaC all the way, amazing colors and pose. Senseless is awesome too as all the rest

S

stretchpuppy

:badday:

:badday:

Thanks for the positive vibes you guys.... :bat:

Good luck to the contestants...!

6074lola.jpg

:joint:

Last edited:
G

for me.. it was a toss up between the chamelion and prayin mantis... but damn... how many people got a prayin mantis as a pet? very cool.. love them guys

hoyt

haha thats too funny about the talkin birds :D just make sure you put them away if youve got certain friends over before they start singin your business;)

they have some crazy coloration. defidentally evolved far away from here, just like that chameleon. i love seeing things so exotic. they're really huge too arent they? do they fly alot? on budfathers, does your dog caddy them around?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts