What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Poll: Macro Photo Contest

Poll: Macro Photo Contest

• 1. hillbillieonpcp

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 2. doobieduck

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 3. Pack A Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. tuco

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 5. MaFFe

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • 6. hash*_*bean

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 7. HOT CARGO

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 8. Hashmasta Kut

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • 9. greengirl

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • 10. Vapomiam

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Awesome selection of pics! Everyone's shots were excellent :D :yes:
Being a macro contest... when I voted, I was looking for the shot that got DEEP, waaaay down there close up, and yet are still nice and clear. Like you're standing in the middle of a field of huge trichs.
There were 3 that really stood out in my mind. Pack A Bowl's Unknown Bagseed (wow, lots of closely packed trichs), Hot Cargo's True Blueberry ( I really dig seeing clear, cloudy, AND amber trichs all in the same shot- sweet!) but ultimately it came down to the one that was just most pleasing to my eye...which was greengirl's Lowryder shot. Very Nice! that's what the macro shot is all about.

Keep em set on macro, yall. This site produces some of the best cannaphotography on the web. :D :yes:
cc

cardiel

Man oh man Simply amazing..... But when i want do feel like in forest of resin i look at # 9 greengirl :smile: Who said that woman can'nt win ?

pozdrowienia
w sensie Cheers koledzy

:smile:

Greengirl is showing some really lucious bulbs there. Ever wonder if the top three contenders right now were the only ones to vote for, what would the results be for the top 3? Would they still be in the same order they are right now?

Like a re-vote for only the top three.

I say Greengirl 1st (Bulbs) raw trichs
Hashmastakut 2nd (Stick) processed honey
the unusual stuff, etc.

G

i kinda wish i didnt vote for myself now so i could vote for greengirl... ya hmk has a nice shot, but green girl's is clearer / a great amount of the picture is focused..

guineapig

Veteran
Whenever i see a group of photos of this quality, i can't help but picture the editors of
all the print cannabis magazines slamming their fists into a desk and exclaiming "HOW
does ICmag DO IT??!??!!"

So so ultra-dank and impossible to choose just one!!!

Vapomiam

Really beautiful shot Greengirl :eek:
for me your are the winner
Which software did you use to make this thin bright frame between the picture and the black frame?, it s really nice and emphasises the photo

greengirl

Thanks everybody for yours votes.

Vapomiam I've made this frame in Jasc Paint Shop Pro. Thin bright frame was creating automaticly.

greetings

G

Hey good luck greengirl. As I look at the totals it's a 2 vote nail biter & we're almost closed & done. :wave:
The prizes are very, very nice!!

Bh

T

technoMAXgrower

Greengirl your macro is number 1 for me. Deserved victory good luck.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

Greengirl nice job. best macro here for sure.
the rest are nice too,hehe

peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Good luck ya'll, some mighty fine pics in there!

Damn nice prizes as well, wooooooooo hooooooooo!!!!

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts