What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Poll: Grow of the Season – Winter 2012/2013

Poll: Grow of the Season – Winter 2012/2013

• gettogro - New 6 plant Gettotree setup

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • PuReKnOwLeDgE - 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed

Votes: 81 37.9%
  • Tonygreen - Tonys Tent or The Escape From The Closet of DOOM

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • jackmayoffer - 3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

Votes: 85 39.7%
  • Tonatiuh - Please DO Feed the Bears!

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • foomar - MBS outcrosses ......

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Adrift - watch me grow day and night! 18k

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dakine1

serious hat's off to all these nominees... all amazing. had to give my vote to jack on this one given the amount he's helped me improve my set up...

gogeter

Jack hands down! Not sure how you could vote any other way if you look through the threads completely.. Everything you need to know is in that thread

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the big boys are battling it out with a few days left to vote! Good luck guys!

M

MegaHermie

Jack crushes it, no question about it.. I'm really not even sure why this is a contest, shit i'd even vote him grow of the decade..

walterfire

We had to sign up to vote for Jack we run a large grow in Colorado and can't thank him enough for the knowledge he has shared and his genetics are crazy. Most growers will never get a chance to see the genetics he has thrown away!! LOL.

WeedFarm

bigups to all the entries for sure, lots of top quality grows on the mag, and these listed are all proper...
altho:
i had to go w PK, for obvious reasons. it's a kickass & informative thread; just like all of them.

respect to jack... i just always assumed that thread was a promotion for aptus BUT jack's certianly putting in work on that grow either way!! & helped many people by addressing questions and concerns in his thread. also i think @ jacks: hard to not get votes when your grow is bigger than many people have ever imagined, the pure size of it is noteworthy & respectable.

gettogrow deserves to be noted, however s/he doesnt answer all questions, or address many members questoins at all, which is fine, glad to see the grow, RDWC big time 18k 6 plants amazing. also thread starts w buildout, great way to start.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack puts in work and has a huge grow, agreed. But he has aptus threads all over the internet it seems and personally it is a turn off when he starts going back and forth with people and seems to get pretty defensive about anyone that questions the aptus in any way.

I don't feel good when we start talking more about what nuts we are running then the plant itself.

Not a rip on anyone just my 2 cents!

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Tonygreen try running 200 lights busting your ass 7 days a week then come on here and share everything you have learned and have a guy come on and tell you he can make the nutrien your using with baby laxative. If any one wants to copy Aptus I will be the first one to test it. I could care less if people use Aptus . I have been telling people to use Caps bennies does that mean I care if some one copys it no I don't but if a guy comes on and tells me he could make caps bennies out of sand. I will tell him to kick rocks. And I have been on 2 sites in 5 years the last year or two on this site. So saying I put Aptus on different sites is not exactly correct. I have tested ever nutrien and medium and have never been paid or ever given a free nutrien bottle. I'm not going to risk my grow by letting some nutrien company know who I am, Its stupid. If I was getting paid why would I tell people to only use it 1 time a week? .. I'm done defending myself on this site I have worked way to hard and helped way to many people to have some one say I get paid by Aptus. And honestly don't need the internet drama in my life. JACK

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah don't trip man, I understand the work involved in doing something the size you do, I have always been amazed at farmers working 1000's of acres.

No slight to you intended bro at all with my post, you just gotta ignore that shit and stay professional. Rock on and good luck.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bigups PK, congratulations man, you certainly deserve it!!!! It's nice to see a longtime well respected ICmag member bring home the prize. much respect and thanks for sharing with us your techniques and methods.

that being said, also lots of respect to all the nominees, y'all are doing very well, not just with your grow, but with your threads documenting your grows.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, I got a feeling he might follow this up with another win in April if the look of his garden is any representation of the smoke.
Peace