What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POLL: CAT FINALISTS...Vote to select Winner!

POLL: CAT FINALISTS...Vote to select Winner!

• 1. mark6699331

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 2. Cheeba

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 3. User Name

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 4. vapor-eyez-er

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • 5. UmphreyMcgee

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 6. Matagal

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 7. alaeddin

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 8. supermanlives

• 9. nattynattygurrl

• 10. anti-babylon

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Below are the 10 finalists. Please vote!

1. mark6699331
2438bellintray2.jpg

2. Cheeba
6076cat1.JPG

3. User Name
10546new_pics_145.jpg

4. vapor-eyez-er
12667dakota_closeup_kitten.JPG

5. UmphreyMcgee420
84537.jpg

6. Matagal
11449littlecat.jpg

7. alaeddin
11733rsts.jpg

8. supermanlives
9034cat4.JPG

9. nattynattygurrl
2240Jelly_1-23-06.jpg

10. anti-babylon
14283reginetta.JPG

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Voted!

Are there going to be more cat contests? I love looking at all these felines, I friggin' love cats :D And I wouldn't mind entering mine in a future contest, either. I didn't know these had been going on til I poked around the forums a bit more!

G

They are all beautiful, it was very hard to choose. I'm with Niki, another contest would be cool. My lil pothead was taking weed naps and he missed this contest entirely!

G

Great looking felines everyone!

Seed

PS- Hey! Wheres the 'Other Pets' contest?

mark6699331

Bella (pic #1) thanks you for all the votes. I dunno why, but she really likes to sleep in the trayz?? I thought the drip lines spraying would bug her but apparently not! FYI- the tall plant on the rt. is capt. crip's superfruit #1 and the one on the left is Blue Sattelite #1 (got off sbay awhile back). The little thick one just out of veg on the bottom left is strawberry cough!
Bella has good taste when picking plants to sleep under!

mark

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I got a couple of kittens since I used to post on forums. don't know about entering them in any contests, but trust me they're fuckin' cute.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Congrats!

Congrats!

And the winner has been declared..........................

vapor-eyez-er's kitten pic! :kitty:

12667dakota_closeup_kitten.JPG

This was a tough one to vote on, everyone's photos of their cats was heartmelting! :D

Thanks for sharing them...thanks to everyone who voted and participated in this fun event...we'll do it again soon! :woohoo:

vapor-eyez-er please send me a pm to claim your 2 packs of Reservoir Seeds! :canabis:

Snuggles to all the cute kitties. :kitty:

dg

G

Dakota n her Human say thx so much to you Dutch n everyone that voted. Here she is now

Yehaa, some new beans to check out. Thx again, and to everyone else , all them kitties are cute.

Thx rez for the beans n dutch for runnin the contest and to everyone who voted.

Last edited:
G

thx POMH , that is one talented little set of paws spinnin that one up :joint:

Keefhead

Congratulations, that picture deserved it. Give your furbuddy a hug of congratulations from ol' unka Keefhead.

K

G

--Keef-- thx. Dakota just got a hug for winning, and --

--username--, that is a great way to look at it. I laughed out loud as soon as I read it.
Thx folks.
All our cats are strictly house pets and never go outside, to many bigger, nastier things for em to run into. But we still keep all animals fully up to date on vaccines and also heartworm n flea protection.We even make sure any pet that stays with us either temporarily or til they get a forever home are FIXED, spay n neuter is the best way to control the millions of unwanted and discarded and abandoned pets that never asked to be here in the first place.

:yoinks: I just had a OG/BUBBA KUSH moment n got lost in a BOB BARKER rant for a second. :joint: :pointlaug

The dogs are full time housedogs but go out with me for hikes n truck riding all the time.

"SOMEONE HAS THE MUNCHIES"

We just adopted another long haired orange tabby "WEEZER" that is the spitting image and personality of my first ever living on my own cat "WISER"
who blessed us with his companionship for 18.5 years before moving on.

So our house is now self carpeting thx to 5 cats n 2 full size dogs. 2-3 times a week I vacuum the hair and within a day we got fur carpeting starting again.
:yoinks:

Last edited:
G

Got the contest seeds and it only took 7 days to go halfway round the world. Nice fast descreet shipping Dutch and Rez. Thx again to everyone for the contests and prizes. I will post updates once these babies get growing. Thx all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts