Poll: Beasters or Mexi-Brick?

• Beaster, its way better than mexi brick

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Mexi brick, that shitty beaster is too expensive for its quality

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
B

bagseed77

voted mexi, got a q last thursday 35 bucks, great smell, didnt look all that good but 3 hits is it, baked ,the kind of buzz where you have to go do somehthing, energized, i still have a couple grams and i smoke all dayy everyday,mexi is the better deal in the southeast,its 100 a Q of beasters, i got 9 big fat juicy seeds for no extra charge, LOL

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
hunt4genetics said:
Mexican outdoor grown weed has gotten a bum wrap. In my smoking history I have been 10x more blazed on mexi-brick than the "pretty,lime green,centerfold indoor hydro weed"

seeded bud gets a bum wrap. maybe it's just me but the seediest ugliest weed gets me so lifted!

peace

is it 'HIGH'???
or are you getting asphixiated from all the extra crap in the plant/weed your smoking.

i hate how crappy weed tastes all 'gritty' and chaly/gag effect.

ive gotten hella high on mangled seeded bud. my own theory is the resin might be more developed/narcotic to protect the seed, whereas sensimilla the gene that triggers that is in recession.

zomg1

to be completely honest, ive never encountered schwag weed or shitty brick weed in my life, the worst ive come was the weed in jamaica, which had its own good unique qualities .. so i guess i cant vote thank god i live in canada :D

Hurk

I'd go with the brick, just because I haven't smoked it in probably 10 years. I wouldn't know where to get it. Also if its decent you can grow out some of the seeds and you might get something interesting :rasta:

Smoked tons of the beast, the crappy wet ones to the I'aight sweet smelln stuff nicely dried. The sweet beast was not bad. I gots to go with some good ol zipolite or the oaxcca . Give it a few years and the Mexi brick is going to start smelling like GDP and OG mark my words sports fans. Those old school mexi meangreens are disappearing like going extinct and its a damn shame! That stuff made you laugh and laugh and munch out big time, it was a perfect thcv/cbd ratio. The what reminds me of those today is Jilly Bean, snocap and some cuts of pogold, maybe some D.H.og.....

Cant believe no comments for like 5 years.... "Reggie" haters huh? well its all relative and since I gets the sticky sicky, I wouldn't mind taking the % down like half way, a mans gotta think sometime.

to be completely honest, ive never encountered schwag weed or shitty brick weed in my life, the worst ive come was the weed in jamaica, which had its own good unique qualities .. so i guess i cant vote thank god i live in canada :D

Awe man! The Collie's okay c'mon :biggrin:. The collie cakes are nutz, with the heat and the rum......but Jam's got dank though, 40 bux at the airport or resorts should grab you a squish halfzone of the ice, Alaska or skunk. I actualy know some weed snobs that took there own harvested pot to Jamy lol now u know whats happening to there old collies....the Yanks.

supermanlives

Veteran
glad I aint in your position both choices suck. with mexi you can end up with a lot of seed and stem making that bag even smaller.the quality of mexi varies a lot. tough call prob the beasters me thinks. god only knows what people use to grow their dope so health wise you actually might be better off with the mexi.rather the pgr insecticide ridden beasters from Canada. poor dirt farmers in mexico aint using avid and pgrs ,but I bet more than a few use some banned chems .

LEF

Veteran
well it's simple

if money is not a problem, beasters

if the beasters are bad... then next time try the mexi

Latest posts

Latest posts