What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

Morcheeba*

Veteran
And your silence was deafening (as in run-and-hide) when stuff like this is pushed to the front forcing you to See:

Nancy Pelosi and the Dems on the Jan 6 commission suppressed Illegal CIA involvement -- Now forcibly exposed:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch wondered what the agency, which is not allowed to operate domestically, was doing there.

ATF documents proved several CIA operatives were present.​

Why didn’t the Pelosi January 6 commission, as corrupt as it was, not disclose the CIA involvement? What were they used for? Were they investigating foreign intelligence operations? Were they investigating American citizens? What else have they done related to January 6?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a word pointing out how foolish I am. Amazing. Notice that it said ATF DOCUMENTS <-- NOT Unca Walt's crazy opinion. (*gasp*) It was ignored. Address this or not. Scroll back and you will find other times you just hid in silence when confronted with ideas that go against your indoctrination.

Got an opinion yet? Address the above this time. Try not to run/ignore/elide/change subject.

If you would prefer an intelligent discussion between us, you must respond to several things posted that you ran from ignored. My non-answering you directly is a result of your egregious methods.

The example above is one of the things you just "walked by". Just one of several. Want to see the quotes again so you can discuss (and not dismiss) them? They are still there.

I will happily repost some other things you IGNORED/ELIDED. If you skip the posts and their quoted people quickly and you want to change the subject to some pejorative snickering... that is not intelligent discussion.

Lastly: If you want respect, GIVE it. Address (specifically!!) the DATA and TRUTH exposed in my previous post where the Buy-den Crime Family is outed IN CONGRESS (and not just in Unca Walt's mind).
I guess this was for me.

im not running or hiding from anything and to my recollection i have not missed responding to you quoting me and if i have show me b/c it wasnt intentional.

you may not believe this but im really busy with work and dont get on the boards every day and im not here to defend the democrats nor am i hear to ignore info posted about them but are you wanting me to believe what narrative MAGA Republicans push considering how much Evidence they claim to have only to fail to produce any credible evidence when they are forced to put up or shut up?

What happened to the star witness for Comer in the impeachment hearings against biden? Im willing to believe there may have been benefiting off your fathers political power by bidens son but, For Me, there needs to be proof that will hold up in court before i make a decision on it but i dont agree with family members profiting from politically connected family members.

Why were CIA agents there is a good question. Where were they and what kind of agents?

From your linked article: “two CIA bomb techs” are assisting with “a pipe bomb scene on New Jersey and D ST SE.” Another references “several CIA dog teams on standby.” ......"Group texts contain a 4 p.m. hour message by persons whose names are redacted regarding two explosive devices found at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) building and one at the Republican National Committee (RNC)"

This explains why CIA agents were there but doesnt the ATF have bomb techs and jurisdiction to operate there? Why do you think they were there?

I didnt watch or keep up with the J6 committee too much b/c I saw what happened in real time that day so i cant comment on if this was ever asked or suppressed but if it was Why.

Please go back and show where i ran and hid from you quoting me......if you just post shit w/o addressing me why is it on me for not responding like im the defender of the democrats. If you want to see my thoughts address me, not some dem/lib.

peace

Unca Walt

420club
Unca,

Since you didnt block me you chose to change the subject opposed to responding to me questioning the facts of your posts.

You mistake me for a dem/lib just b/c I see Trump for the con and liar he is and in case you have missed me stating this ill repeat my opinion on the Democratic party and leadership...........I think they are dumber than a rock due to their inability to show Trump for who he is.

I agree with party positions from EACH party so quit thinking im a dem/lib/Rino even though your media has programmed you to think this way about anyone disagreeing with Trump.

peace
And you, my friend have made the assumption I think Trump rises on Easter.

Not a bit of it.

The very problem with dem/rino/lib/cabal/NWO/progs is they assign flags without thought. Their minds go on automatic.

My posts are about the poisonous dem/rino/yada people (namely: the cheating, treasonous, sex-offending, grifter in the White House.)

I post something about this pustule, and the instant response is to shit on Trump. NOT TO THINK ABOUT AND MAYBE EVEN SEE THE POISON BEING SHOWN TO YOU.

I do not give a flying crap about Trump. We know he'll be offed, and you can bet you immortal soul that the lib/cabal will have actual screams for joy going to the roofs. <-- Isn't that so? True, right?

So let us start with just the facts. Watch a video of Buyden saying "...there's too many niggers in office already". Watch what is being shown in Congress, where the POS has been nailed selling the US to China.

Address the above shit and stop eliding from DATA and INFORMATION by pushing Trump or anyone else on earth into the discussion.

This is NOT point scoring. I see you are literate and do not applaud yourself like the 10th graders that simply must close with "lol".

So let this discussion be not point-scoring, but examination of the huge reams of actual facts, like the 3-letter agencies hiding the laptop(s), CIA at the scene illegally Jan 6 where the LAW shot concussion grenades and fired rubber bullets into the crowd... where it turns out the dem/lib/etc board run by the Evil Witch hid exculpatory data and destroyed other data... and so on.

And people still in hard prison for walking through the Capitpl, while a rapist-murder illegal alien gets to go scot free in far Left CA

But first: The Biden Crime Family (and associates who -- amazingly -- ALL "happen" to have children on boards of directors in Ukraine)

Unca Walt

420club
This just flashed...

Im willing to believe there may have been benefiting off your fathers political power by bidens son but, For Me, there needs to be proof...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you watched the Hearings, you would not have written that. They held up the graft by the numbers with the names and the dates. They showed it all. Of course, you will have to go to YouTube to see or learn of it. Why? Because the dem/rino/yada MSM somehow does not see fit to say anything about it. So go to YouTube.

I cut your "needs to be proof" short of "that will stand up in court" because the fact is, the dem/lib/rino/yada includes many utterly crooked judges absolutely owned by them.

Do you realize the dem/yada organization in league with owned DA's (the Atlanta one got really caught, didn't she) and owned judges have filed 88 felony charges against Trump?

I won't defend Trump, but at least two of the 88 charges must be bogus, doncha think? Can you say dem/lib LAWFARE?

audiohi

Veteran
If you watched the Hearings, you would not have written that. They held up the graft by the numbers with the names and the dates. They showed it all.

they sure did. and still couldn't get him with control of the house.

is john durham still a thing you guys say?

image.jpg

fb021bf9006e13e915cedb3396f020c1.jpg

Morcheeba*

Veteran
And you, my friend have made the assumption I think Trump rises on Easter.

Not a bit of it.

The very problem with dem/rino/lib/cabal/NWO/progs is they assign flags without thought. Their minds go on automatic.

My posts are about the poisonous dem/rino/yada people (namely: the cheating, treasonous, sex-offending, grifter in the White House.)

I post something about this pustule, and the instant response is to shit on Trump. NOT TO THINK ABOUT AND MAYBE EVEN SEE THE POISON BEING SHOWN TO YOU.

I do not give a flying crap about Trump. We know he'll be offed, and you can bet you immortal soul that the lib/cabal will have actual screams for joy going to the roofs. <-- Isn't that so? True, right?

So let us start with just the facts. Watch a video of Buyden saying "...there's too many niggers in office already". Watch what is being shown in Congress, where the POS has been nailed selling the US to China.

Address the above shit and stop eliding from DATA and INFORMATION by pushing Trump or anyone else on earth into the discussion.

This is NOT point scoring. I see you are literate and do not applaud yourself like the 10th graders that simply must close with "lol".

So let this discussion be not point-scoring, but examination of the huge reams of actual facts, like the 3-letter agencies hiding the laptop(s), CIA at the scene illegally Jan 6 where the LAW shot concussion grenades and fired rubber bullets into the crowd... where it turns out the dem/lib/etc board run by the Evil Witch hid exculpatory data and destroyed other data... and so on.

And people still in hard prison for walking through the Capitpl, while a rapist-murder illegal alien gets to go scot free in far Left CA

But first: The Biden Crime Family (and associates who -- amazingly -- ALL "happen" to have children on boards of directors in Ukraine)
all rhetoric and you confuse me with other people and thats ok.

show who is in hard prison Just for walking into the capital and keep believing that those who broke windows or beat cops on J6 were not Maga.

now its the biden crime family but it used to be outrage at the clinton crime family.......i say if you have proof then lock them up or shut up.

every time you or others try and make out that dems are the sex offenders while omitting that plenty of republicans are guilty of this ill point out that its not exclusively a problem of one party. Do you think it is?

funny that the one assuming me or others of being dem/lib/rino is the same one complaining about me "assign flags without thought. Their minds go on automatic".

guilty of this much?

no, i have no need to applaud myself with an lol any more than i feel the need to post 10th grade memes but some do and thats ok.

again, keep using eliding if it makes you feel smart or like your owning the conversation and quit thinking i should answer posts that do not directly quote or address me.

while im answering your questions that you Assumed i ignored when you never even addressed me, you still have not went back to posts i quoted you and responded to them and thats ok. just making a point.

you say you dont care about trump but you sure are trying to push his narrative that those jailed for J6 are innocent and that no MAGA beat cops, broke capital windows or chanted for lawmakers to be hung.....your posts reek MAGA so excuse my belief you are an Always Trumper.

peace

Unca Walt

420club
Talking to rocks.

Nice way to go generalization and avoid the specifics.

There is a trail -- solid -- showing Communist China payoffs to Biden.

You refuse to see/acknowledge/comprehend or even allow yourself to see the proofs shown in Congress.

Not claims. PROOFS.

Without real honesty on your part -- look at the proofs -- this discussion is not a discussion.

Try to answer the facts of the DATA and not elide or be obtuse.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
why are you using the plural of proof..........i guess to make a point or an inside maga joke.

you are the one who doesnt care to directly answer questions, not me.

peace

Unca Walt

420club
why are you using the plural of proof..........i guess to make a point or an inside maga joke.

you are the one who doesnt care to directly answer questions, not me.

peace
You are the one that does not deserve to ASK questions when you elide/run away from all examples of blatant leftist idiocy as if they do not exist.

Your beloved intellectual giant in the WH is a crook and a pedophile. Data has been shown to you -- your reaction is to put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and shout "na na na na".

And then you complain when that response is found inadequate and deceitful.

Address the FACT that he showered with his daughter. Address the FACT that his son has direct ties to the CCP and that he gets 10% <-- DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN

Abandon all eliding. Do NOT bring up Trump, who has no ties to the CCP. <-- And if Trump is a sinner, go after him with facts...

AFTER you stop being so dishonest about the subject (eg: Biden crime) that your running-backwards answers are met with cold silence and contempt.

Put Trump in jail for rape, treason, murder, and exposing himself to blind people.

When you get all done with hiding and eliding and pointing "OVER THERE! LOOK! LOOK!" and other typical and purposeful Leftist miscommunication -- answer to the Biden Family crimes you truly know, Congress knows, the MSM knows (but 100% ignores in true Leftist fashion) and I know.

Address the HARD COPY LINKS TO CCP MONEY PAYOFFS OR SHUT UP AND LEAVE. Drop the cowardice.

"Son of a bitch. He got fired." <-- That is not interference with another country's internal affairs for personal gain at all. Nope. That was pure honesty. His son got nothing out of it, did he. And
Joe did not get his 10% AGAIN.

If I do not answer your eliding and hiding -- It is from contempt for the action you are taking. So stop hiding and eliding.

Look at this very very VERY on-target, super accurate, sensible, and complete response to MULTIPLE proofs shown IN CONGRESS with charts, photos, bank records, discovered and shown money cut-outs, demonstrated sale of the Biden Business by his son (that Joe NEVER NEVER NEVER knew about ("Biden quote"):

"why are you using the plural of proof..........i guess to make a point or an inside maga joke."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This foolishness in response to:

"There is a trail -- solid -- showing Communist China payoffs to Biden."

This paper trail was shown to the whole fucking world by Congress. You must have missed it, right? Or it was too painful for you to watch? Answer that one to yourself.

Do you need a link or ten to watch the proofs (PLURAL) held up for the world to see -- that you ignore or believe do not exist or have never heard of? Want a way to find them?

One more thing: Let us posit there are not several hours of these proofs being shown in Congress on TV available to you. EVEN with that restriction, what possible sideways thinking would lead you to think a "real" answer to the crimes shown would be:

"why use plural..." <-- Goddamn. Forget plural (although plural it is -- and easily noted if you look at the stuff presented in Congress).

Forget "plural" and just take ONE example of Biden Family grift with the CCP or Hunter's great job in Ukraine being saved by Joe (and how the fuck did he GET the job, eh?).

Unless it is "plural", it means nothing to you. That was your "answer" to the facts Congress showed and your "answer" to me. And the crimes documented in public forum in Congress are -- gird yourself -- are most ricky-tick PLURAL <-- As in more than one. In fact, by proofs: MANY.

And you have the blindness to say I don't answer your foolish and shallow Alinsky tactics.

Grow a pair and address the Biden Cartel crimes. If you really do not know of any of them, you are hereby required ameliorate your ingnorance to watch the proofs given in Congress. Then get back to me, and we can have a discussion.

Blow this off with a typical digression, and you will again have achieved another time out.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
You are the one that does not deserve to ASK questions when you elide/run away from all examples of blatant leftist idiocy as if they do not exist.

Your beloved intellectual giant in the WH is a crook and a pedophile. Data has been shown to you -- your reaction is to put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and shout "na na na na".

Address the FACT that he showered with his daughter. Address the FACT that his son has direct ties to the CCP and that he gets 10% <-- DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN

Abandon all eliding. Do NOT bring up Trump, who has no ties to the CCP. <-- And if Trump is a sinner, go after him with facts...

AFTER you stop being so dishonest about the subject (eg: Biden crime) that your running-backwards answers are met with cold silence and contempt.

Put Trump in jail for rape, treason, murder, and exposing himself to blind people.

When you get all done with hiding and eliding and pointing "OVER THERE! LOOK! LOOK!" and other typical and purposeful Leftist miscommunication -- answer to the Biden Family crimes you tuly know, Congress knows, the MSM knows (but 100% ignores in true Leftist fashion) and I know.

Address the HARD COPY LINKS TO CCP MONEY PAYOFFS OR SHUT UP AND LEAVE. Drop the cowardice.

"Son of a bitch. He got fired." <-- That is not interference with another country's internal affairs for personal gain at all. Nope. That was pure honesty. His son got nothing out of it, did he. And he did not get his 10% AGAIN.

If I do not answer your eliding and hiding -- It is from contempt for the action you are taking. So stop hiding and eliding.

Look at this very very VERY on-target, super accurate, sensible, and complete response to MULTIPLE proofs shown IN CONGRESS with charts, bank records, discovered and shown money cut-outs, demonstrated sale of the Biden Business by his son (that Joe NEVER NEVER NEVER knew about):

"why are you using the plural of proof..........i guess to make a point or an inside maga joke."

This paper trail was shown to the whole fucking world by Congress. You must have missed it, right? Or it was too painful for you to watch?

Do you need a link or ten to watch the proofs (PLURAL) held up for the world to see -- that you ignore or believe do not exist? Want a way to find them?

One more thing: Let us posit there are not several hours of these proofs being shown in Congress on TV available to you. EVEN with that restriction, what possible sideways thinking would lead you to think a "real" answer to the crimes shown would be:

"why use plural..." <-- Goddamn. Forget plural (although plural it is -- and easily noted if you look at the stuff presented in Congress).

Forget "plural" and just take ONE example of Biden Family grift with the CCP or Hunter's great job in Ukraine being saved by Joe (and how the fuck did he GET the job, eh?).

Unless it is "plural", it means nothing to you. That was your "answer" to the facts Congress showed and your "answer" to me.

And you have the blindness to say I don't answer your foolish and shallow Alinsky tactics.

Grow a pair and address the Biden Cartel crimes. If you really do not know of any of them, you are required to watch the proofs given in Congress. Then get back to me, and we can have a discussion.

Blow this off with a typical digression.

:ROFLMAO:

Do you need a link or ten to watch the proofs (PLURAL) held up for the world to see -- that you ignore or believe do not exist? Want a way to find them?

yes.

please post the links to the "proofs" being shown in congress.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

When you get all done with hiding and eliding and pointing "OVER THERE! LOOK! LOOK!" and other typical and purposeful Leftist miscommunication -- answer to the Biden Family crimes you truly know, Congress knows, the MSM knows (but 100% ignores in true Leftist fashion) and I know.

"Son of a bitch. He got fired." <-- That is not interference with another country's internal affairs for personal gain at all. Nope. That was pure honesty. His son got nothing out of it, did he. And
Joe did not get his 10% AGAIN.

Look at this very very VERY on-target, super accurate, sensible, and complete response to MULTIPLE proofs shown IN CONGRESS with charts, photos, bank records, discovered and shown money cut-outs, demonstrated sale of the Biden Business by his son (that Joe NEVER NEVER NEVER knew about ("Biden quote"):

This paper trail was shown to the whole fucking world by Congress. You must have missed it, right? Or it was too painful for you to watch? Answer that one to yourself.

Do you need a link or ten to watch the proofs (PLURAL) held up for the world to see -- that you ignore or believe do not exist or have never heard of? Want a way to find them?

Unless it is "plural", it means nothing to you. That was your "answer" to the facts Congress showed and your "answer" to me. And the crimes documented in public forum in Congress are -- gird yourself -- are most ricky-tick PLURAL <-- As in more than one. In fact, by proofs: MANY.

Grow a pair and address the Biden Cartel crimes. If you really do not know of any of them, you are hereby required ameliorate your ingnorance to watch the proofs given in Congress. Then get back to me, and we can have a discussion.

Blow this off with a typical digression, and you will again have achieved another time out.

Do you read my posts?

i dont not care about biden nor am i here to defend him. please stop assuming so much.

Lock up biden, his son and ANY other democrat or republican who have broken the law.

Can you agree that all republican & democrat polititians and their kids who break the law should be held accountable?

Go back to where i answered your long ass post about biden / atf/ etc...sure, from that post I ignored the part about Respect b/c of the nature of this thread.

peace