What's new

Polio Vaccine?

Polio Vaccine?

• Total voters

bobman

So ur saying u r right. Nice try. I am not done arguing yet. What else can we solve tonight.:) everyone have a good one be safe out there.

HUGE

Veteran
No no not that I'm right but atleast you folks seem to be understanding what I'm talking about. I love arguing about stuff like this it is like forensics from highschool. Just found this on the cdc site when researching the diff between whole cell and acellular dtap shots.

Whole-cell DTP vaccines are commonly associated with several local adverse events (e.g., erythema, swelling, and pain at the injection site), fever, and other mild systemic events (e.g., drowsiness, fretfulness, and anorexia) (5,6). More severe systemic events (e.g., convulsions {with or without fever} and hypotonic hyporesponsive episodes) occur less frequently (ratio of one case to 1,750 doses administered) among children who receive whole-cell DTP vaccine (5). Acute encephalopathy occurs even more rarely (ratio of 0-10.5 cases to one million doses administered) (7). Experts disagree on whether whole-cell pertussis vaccine causes lasting brain damage, but agree that if the vaccine causes such damage it does so only rarely (7). Concerns about safety prompted the development of more purified (acellular) pertussis vaccines that are associated with a lower frequency of adverse events and are effective in preventing pertussis disease.

1 in 1700 kids seize out and go hpotonic
And the best part at the end where they agree it is causing brain damage they just aren't sure how much and to how many people

bobman

Well there are side effects with everything. Watching med commercials are funny now for the warnings. Hell yes I want a four hour erection whats wrong with that. I used know a guy who repped a drug called viox.god people loved thm but it was not narcotic i forgot what it was for.. It got taken off the market for killing some people a ways back anyways I ran into a guy last week that said he would kill for one it was the only thing that worked for his condition. It was totally out ofbthw blue and made me remember him stockpiling them 15 years ago.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Although vaccine would be effective in reducing the population it still leaves ppl like me that don't trust what they are saying or doing so personally I would not take anything our Gov. says or gives to the masses. So it would be far more effective to infect the entire population and keep the antidote for a few. I would say this is where the nano technology would come in ..LOL
I look at the H1N1 virus that they made everyone here in Canada get. I still think that was a false flag and how many ppl actually dies from this so-called deadly virus? LOL.. Yet everyone and their mom lined up for a shot? WOW... I would take the vaccines out of the hand of every bodies extremely corrupt Gov's. I can't think of one thing I would put back into their hands either, except my feces!! stay frosty headband 707:biggrin::
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Gumm...nes_Made_Out_Of_People/30179/0/38/38/Y/M.html
The most efficient way of reduceing a population would be to withdraw or supress vaccination.

Vaccination is bound to be handled by government and global med companies , who the hell else could do it.

These space lizards must be a bit thick , as science and medicine have vastly inceased population and lifespan.

A desease like measles is often accompanied by other infections , combined with flu or other childhood infections it can cause more deaths and more longterm health problems.

Blameing it on immigrants is simplistic , the problem here is the thousands who travel to and from Pakistan and the middle east where polio and TB are endemic.

Last edited:

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is another health element that happens with a childs vaccination program , but rarely mentioned beyond health proffesionals.

It allows health workers regular acess to ensure the child is not being abused in some way or has other health issues and is developing normally , my daughter noted several cases in her nurseing career , of physical abuse and worse that were discovered this way.

Local health authority now sees non vaccination as a red flag and will check to see if its a legitimate decision or trying to hide something sinister , following a particularly nasty case in Coventry.

Cant find any figures , but suggest more are saved from this side effect than damaged by vaccine.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
FUCK anyone's "access" to my child. The NAZI youth, uh I mean public school system is already way too much access for this immoral government.

:joint:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i think obamacare will require vaccinations.

don't drink the koolaid.

the government covering up the biggest swindle in history and we are supposed to believe them about vaccinations? i think not.

checking off the amendments they've already destroyed.

#1- freedom of speech- eliminated by NSA covert metadata covetry-check
#2- right to bear arms - UN treaty on small arms signed, Holder. -in progress
#3- no quartering troops- NDAA -check
#4- unreaonable search- eliminated by FISA court -check
#5- due process- NDAA -check

you get the idea...

never ever believe what the government expounds, particularly regarding your health. the government is backing the medical/hospital/pharmacuetical paradigm which sees your health as dollar $ign$.

HUGE

Veteran
FUCK anyone's "access" to my child. The NAZI youth, uh I mean public school system is already way too much access for this immoral government.

Curiously I was going to type the same thing looks like you have it covered. If anyone thinks CPS is there to help kids please watch american drug war 2.

devilgoob

Veteran
I haven't had a shot in 2 years.

I am living and haven't passed anything on, as far as I know.

One thing that scares me, is I do not care to much about vaccines either way.

Take the basically harmless shot. It has as much radiation, mercury and brominated-vegetable oil as regular soda. Not a lot at all. Even driving a car gives off more fumes.

But who am I to say? I simply either forgot, or didn't get sick.

What if I didn't have the money?

Who is to say I haven't already been exposed to influenza this year and suffered mild symptoms if any really, and had lined a defense before the virus was fully setting in?

I for sure did not get the flu, and haven't had the shot.

Poking holes in my body around strangers in an environment where sick people go, is not much better than not being sick.

Of course in another thread I said, "for the sake of others and the spreading of it to the young and old, with weak or un-built immune systems."

But screw that. I forgot somehow, or wasn't reminded.

I may have gotten it very quickly from my doctor.

The 1918 Flu Pandemic

Modern research, using virus taken from the bodies of frozen victims, has concluded that the virus kills through a cytokine storm (overreaction of the body's immune system). The strong immune reactions of young adults ravaged the body, whereas the weaker immune systems of children and middle-aged adults resulted in fewer deaths among those groups.[11]

That is H1N1 they are talking about, popped up in 2009. That's why it was such a big deal, killed 3-5% of the world's population in one go.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I would honestly like to know how the HELL they are going to get the American's to put a fucking micro chip into their bodies, I know they have already put it on their passports this shouldn't be allowed. I think Obummer is one dangerous man. Headband 707

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how the HELL they are going to get the American's to put a fucking micro chip into their bodies

With smart phones and social networks they don't need to.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Anecdotes taken as systematic evidence are a joke.

Keep doing what the government tells you, doubters are a joke jealous of you for your freedom.

Cannabis has no medical value, just look at the absence of peer reviewed papers to the contrary, and you know the government is telling the truth and looking out for your best interests.

Keep eating the party line and one day you'll grow into a prawn.

Dirt Life

Veteran
With smart phones and social networks they don't need to.

NY state id's and drivers licenses have RFID chips embedded in the cards, not sure about any other states. And of course, when you operate a vehicle, you're required to carry the id on your person. Even newer cars without GPS stores info in their computer chips.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Do people really think, that if the global elite wanted to cull the majority of the working class (the real wealth creators) that they would go to all the effort of fucking around with vaccines, seriously.
No, if they made this choice they would do it the old fashioned way, doors kicked in, black bags over heads, onto trains/trucks, into the woods where you dig your own mass grave and stand by waiting to shot.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hand me a shovel and you better be a really good shot, because one of your guards is going to be eating the business end of the spade.

bigshrimp

Veteran
Keep doing what the government tells you, doubters are a joke jealous of you for your freedom.

Cannabis has no medical value, just look at the absence of peer reviewed papers to the contrary, and you know the government is telling the truth and looking out for your best interests.

Keep eating the party line and one day you'll grow into a prawn.

I don't believe everything that people tell me - but an argument that is not ridden with fallacies is a good start.

Critical thinking is key here - i know about false flags, secret experiments, govn't lies, and propaganda etc... I have a background in lets say "social sciences". I am aware of the horrible things that concentrations of power, capital, and information can lead too...

That does not mean that everything that any government agency says is a lie, and they are all out to get you.

I find the whole idea of some cabal existing ridiculous. No dark rooms filled with white men cynical deciding everyone's future.

Capitalism is too dynamic to be controlled in that way.

Just a economic system that puts profit above all else.

A monster we have created - a runaway reaction - driven by its own internal demands and processes.

Again i think that some of you are confusing Effect with Intent.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread provides anecdotal evidence that smoking weed leads to a loss of common sense and reasoning ability , leading to paranoia with delusions of self importance.

Works both ways.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Delusions of self importance, implies that the individual is not important in their only trip on this globe.

Delusions of known truth and inferiority to others is of much greater harm to the human race than "Self Importance" "Selfishness" or "Greed."

At one point in time the Earth was flat and the sun spun around it, women were property, and kings were direct descendants of god.

It seems skepticism of the ruling class has been a winning bet for centuries.