What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Police strip search and cavity search a birdwatcher thinking her sage was mj

• Thread starter longearedfriend
  • Start date

BET

"They arrested me in front of my customers, my boss, my co-workers," Brown said. She later was subjected to a body cavity search, a strip search and an overnight stay in jail.

Wow what would porky say if his wife was sexually abused?
Fucking scum bags.....This lady seemed so spiritual and peaceful....and to be subjected to these unwarrented event....truly only EVIL acts this way

Curse those who have false power given to them and use that power to do evil to fellow man...

This shit is practically rape. Poor woman. They need to pay for this. I can see her making a tidy sum off this - not that it appears a primary motive for sueing as she says... but I hope she gets sorted out for this total and utter mess

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Now we know burnin Sage will not keep Evil away.

We need our own Justice system.

Local barney nite sticked a Grampa. Grandsons (farmers all)came to town and played pass-n-slap. Daylight while we all watched.... AaaaaaaaaHhhhhhh... Goodtimes.. Goodtimes

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Completely this. My wife grows it amongst other herbs for cooking. I expect the cop was a regular burger boy whose never cooked in his life. Nor did he have much fun as a teenager, if he couldn't even recognize teh weed
I now grow 3 kinds one spelled S.A.G.E.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
a deputy and officer with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission were waiting. They asked what she was doing there.

figures Florida they wouldnt like me normally i have full large bags of white sage from shumash land

MIway

Veteran
i hope she gets ALLOT OF MONEY. Nothing hurts more then taking there money

Yep... prosecutors have a lot of fuckin power... esp feds... they should be held accountable for their actions... just like anyone else.

Giving a group w jailing powers the ability to be above the law themselves...???

What a crock of shit. Anyone heard of a guillotine?

i burn sage from time to time in my house, and my family swears it stinks of weed.

the cops are fucking morons regardless. It truly is amazing what a little authority can do to big ego's

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
fucking disgusting, there really is nothing else to say about that. a cop let me go today without writing me a ticket, and i almost had a sliver of respect for the badge, but luckily stories like this remind me that all fucking cops are pieces of shit and will stab you in the back any chance they get.

aod

L

LouDog420

I can't believe her civil suit was dropped so quickly and easily...

:wave: America and the American Dream, haven't seen you in a while now :comfort:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
The Onion? The body-cavity search, plus waiting to verify mj before making the arrest (three months later) sounds a bit odd.

A quick google says it ain't The Onion... how fucking sad. Thanks for the post.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking florida go figure lol poor lady that's a totally sad story what a bummer after a cool day out enjoying nature. I know she was really secretly planting her outdoor crop though! :canabis:

dgr

The crap about is is that the prosecutor wasn't doing his job. How can he be immune when he doesn't take the minimum steps to insure what he is signing is factual and evident. That's criminal negligence in my book. Along with some violation under color of authority for the cop.

If that cop confused sage with pot, I wonder what kinda junk the cubanos are slinging in Floriduh?

Since I'm all about accountability, the dummy should have never opened her backpack. Doesn't make her culpable for any of what happened but wouldn't her life be better for not having the experience? Just sayin'

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least she planted all her seeds first before they found her & the sage :canabis:

cavity searched 3 months after the fact.

What, did they think she had some stashed up her arse to poop out, smoke some an reinsert on her lunchbreak?

For fuxxake, be real.

This is horseshit.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
She's gonna be all.
pimp-player-955-money.gif