What's new

Police Officer's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcival

Quite simply put, Police Officer positions are no longer about protecting and serving, nor
are they about upholding the laws...even though that is what they supposedly claim to do.
The position of police officer of any stripe, local...state....or fed is now ALL about
carrying out the mandates and priorities of the ruling political class elite.
I DESPISE any and ALL pigs and their sympathizers because THEY are are against us,
the people, not for the betterment of society in general.
They break into peaceful peoples homes, taser with intent to kill, violate all
constitutional rights of the people and flagrantly ramp up their violent armament all in
the name of keeping you 'safe'...the very fools whom they prey upon for a living.

BEWARE: Any time you hear the words 'for your safety and security' used by officials
because it means an induction into the 'nanny' police state of mind and control.

G

gogoplata420

Show me some statistics of how many indians were killed, and also the time frime that it occured. The holocaust only happened for about five years and killed about 12 million people. How many people do you think he could have killed in 400 years? You must hate this country to compare the holocaust to something that happened before any of us were even thought of. Do you honestly believe our founding father's were more brutal than a man who killed jews, christians, gays, mentally challenged, blacks, gypsies, whoever didn't fit the "aryan" description.

http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/aiholocaust.html

also google David Cesarani

G

gogoplata420

Show me some statistics of how many indians were killed, and also the time frime that it occured. The holocaust only happened for about five years and killed about 12 million people. How many people do you think he could have killed in 400 years? You must hate this country to compare the holocaust to something that happened before any of us were even thought of. Do you honestly believe our founding father's were more brutal than a man who killed jews, christians, gays, mentally challenged, blacks, gypsies, whoever didn't fit the "aryan" description.

im pretty sure your a troll but i wouldnt be surprised if you were just stupid

G

gogoplata420

According to you the "founding father's were responsible for all those deaths, yet this is over a 500 year period. What does that prove. Joseph Stalin killed upwards of 50 million, and that is one man alone. You are trying to prove a point that America is responsible for the most deaths of any other nation, and it's just not true.

i never said founding fathers, im just saying they never had those problems before we showed up

619Sativa

i never said founding fathers, im just saying they never had those problems before we showed up
So what is your point in all of this. We can go back and forth about who killed who, and play the blame game. None of this makes our country any different. Things have happened, and none of us are going to change anything. My point in this thread is that police officer's as a whole should not be looked down upon. There are bad people of all walks of life, and because you had an experience with a bad cop, doesn't mean they are all that way. Most of them are regular people living their live's, and we shouldn'e be so quick to label a whole group of people. That's like saying all christians are white males-I used that analogy because I know I won't offend anybody.

619Sativa

underoath is gay as fuck by the way

Yeah there new emo crap. The old underoath with the original vocalist kicks ass. They are kind of like a christian screamo band. Go to youtube and search a love so pure, or cries of the past. If you like metal/screamo you'll be surprised.

zoidb3rg

I'm sorry I have an opinion. I guess that I should just shut up and go away right? Who are you guys going to call when something happens to you? They aren't the one's making the laws, they just enforce them. It's too bad so many of you are so quick to label someone.

Rule#1 is never call 911, so who am i going to call when something happens to me? fucking no one! ill deal with my own shit in the way i see fit thank you very much.

619Sativa

Rule#1 is never call 911, so who am i going to call when something happens to me? fucking no one! ill deal with my own shit in the way i see fit thank you very much.
That may work for a lot of people, but there are times when you have no choice.

desant

Veteran
interesting discussion here 619...
:bigeye:
Im gonna brew some more strong coffee and smoke a doobie

rb420

Sativa619, If I were not such a lazy man, I would go through all your previous posts, on this thread and others and point out the countless ways you have made yourself look like an idiot.

But since I am a lazy man, I will simply post this one quote. It sums it all up for me.

My mother was athiest, I was raised athiest, yet after thinking for myself, I chose a religion.

TBL420uk

Cos half of them are just bullies. I`m 5`8 & 8 stone soaking wet & have had a 6`3 15 stone copper right in my face, just baiting me to say or do something stupid so he could give me a beating. Loads of my friends have had beatings from cops or had weed taken from them, but not getting arested for it (i hope the bastard pulled a whitey on it) & a mate of mine got nicked with a 9 bar. When he went to court the amount had shrunk to 4.5oz, where did the rest go i wonder?

S

sparkjumper

I can't even believe in a forum where I think most people grow cannabis you're going to ask how they feel about cops.It is their job to put you in a cage,period.On the other hand when they recover your stolen harley davidson they are heroes.There is no easy answer

oldbob

To ruin someones life over the use of marijuana, is wrong period, especially when there are many other things to do that are not being being done. Way to many kids being hurt, way too many drunk drivers, way too many wall street jerks ruining people lives stealing their dream & future. I could go on & on &on...

Status
Not open for further replies.