What's new

POLICE: 'NEW' POT A CHRONIC PROBLEM

2Lazy

I read up on Officer Ozaki a little bit and to be honest, he's not that bad of a guy. He's set up a non-profit athletic league for kids and is extremely active in his community.

I'm not going to even try to defend his obviously errant claims, he's probably just confused and retarded about how marijuana is produced and grown.

Still though, I know you all want to jump all over this guy, hell someone says to kill him (and my brother who happens to be a peace officer). When was the last time you mentored a teen and put them on the right path? When was the last time you set up a non-profit organization? When was the last time you risked your life day in and day out to provide for your four children?

I mean, this guy isn't evil. He's just a little confused and I think some of what he said has been taken out of context. I don't hate Mr. Ozaki. I just laugh at him.

Lighten up peeps.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
I read up on Officer Ozaki a little bit and to be honest, he's not that bad of a guy. He's set up a non-profit athletic league for kids and is extremely active in his community.

I'm not going to even try to defend his obviously errant claims, he's probably just confused and retarded about how marijuana is produced and grown.

Still though, I know you all want to jump all over this guy, hell someone says to kill him (and my brother who happens to be a peace officer). When was the last time you mentored a teen and put them on the right path? When was the last time you set up a non-profit organization? When was the last time you risked your life day in and day out to provide for your four children?

I mean, this guy isn't evil. He's just a little confused and I think some of what he said has been taken out of context. I don't hate Mr. Ozaki. I just laugh at him.

Lighten up peeps.

"When was the last time" you locked human beings up in a zoo like they were animals so you could make your paycheck.:ying:

NoRest

The problem with these messed up lies is when the kids do try weed and all the horrible things they said dont come true then they gotta think well maybe he was lying about the meth, coke and booze too.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
he might be a good intentioned person, but if he is so ignorant about cannabis how can he then lecture about it as if he was an expert. doesn't he realize that exactly those kind of lies will have kids end up disbelieving the important truths in life this guy might also be preaching. he looses his credibility with this kind of statements, because sooner or later most of those kids will find out that at least 1 part of what he taught them was pure lies. you can't teach kids about the danger of drugs by treating them like idiots and telling them fairy tales you invent out of thin air.

JG's Ghost

Lighten up peeps.

You're right of course. He's not evil. Just stupid, and uninformed, and now, thanks to him so are 40 other people. That is evil.

JG'sG

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
roflmfao, this is just the type of shit that makes kids think well they lied about cannabis are they lying about heroin and coke too? what a total idiot of a doush bag. he's got no chance of achieving anything with that kind of selective lying and pure propaganda. .
Yes!!!
I've said the same thing many times, when you tell a bunch of outrageous lies about one thing, and people find out, then they think that all the other stuff you said were ridiculous lies too.
Potential to do more harm then good.
Just be honest with them.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I really do want to believe that a 28 day 70% thc plant exists though.
That's probably what Bigfoot and the loch ness monster grow.

kyndone

"We Do Not Inherit Mother Earth From Our Ancestors, We Borrow Her From Our Children."

"We Do Not Inherit Mother Earth From Our Ancestors, We Borrow Her From Our Children."

Lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol
lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol
lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol
HELP I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.........

that is cool.

kyndone

as for the hawiian guy, obviously he has not got a grasp on reality, imo., hard to tell, anyone who is a square or "normy" will pretty much say the same things i think. or anyone who is making money having the "subject" be illegal.(if that makes any sense at all),

HASH GORDON

All I wanna know is when are those beans gonna hit the bay? 70% THC...stop the presses people! Talk about couchlock....LMAO.

addskee

"Today's strains are comprised of 60 to 70 percent tetrahyrdocannabinol, compared to less than 20 percent just a few years ago, he said."
:laughing:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These recent police actions against Hawaii's cannabis community can't be a coincidence. I think leo focuses resources on areas that are prime for legalization. Federal interdiction isn't a huge surprise, even with the prez's empty words, but now State leo is getting envolved.

Latest posts

Latest posts