What's new

Poland's largest plantation of marijuana.

wdr

Veteran
The setup was built 3 years ago, and the owner was officially registered on this site as dry cleaning services.

In fact, he ran a much more lucrative business. In about 1000 square meters, he grew 10 thousand plants. The largest of the seedlings were five feet tall. The Wielkopolska police arrested 9 people, including the property owner, Romuald Piecuch.

The plantation had been professionally prepared for the wholesale manufacture of drugs. The building was specially designed with hidden doorways that opened hydraulically, through which passageways lead to the basement, where the plants were cultivated. The plantation was also equipped with escape routes, canals leading to the nearby woods. This time, however, it didn't work. Police caught the whole gang. On the site they also found 150 kg of dried plant and has already carried 40 kg of marijuana for sale. The value of drugs found was estimated at around one million zlotys.

All the detainees are well known to the police. They have been convicted, inter alia, for beatings and fraud. For producing large quantities of drugs, they face at least 3 years imprisonment.
634050264064852792.jpg

http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/Wiadomo...lantacja_konopi_indyjskiej_w_specjalnych.html

watch linked video, im shocked :watchplant:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn that looks like 100k plus! shits on the 30ks which we consider big time....damn i wish i could open something like that. what legit businesses run 100k in power?

A

arrg

100k in power is not much to some freezer buildings I have done work in. A cold storage would easily need power like that in the summer. Some units pull 1000+ amps a compressor and I have seen banks of hundreds.

wdr

Veteran
For producing large quantities of drugs, they face at least 3 years imprisonment.

from 3 to even 15 years .. I think they spend 5 years in jail easily.. Polish drug law is same shit (worst?) like most EU.

G

Guest 18340

:badday:
Hope they have good lawyers. Or does that even matter over there? Don't know how fair a shake one gets in the legal system in Poland...

wdr

Veteran
:badday:
Hope they have good lawyers. Or does that even matter over there? Don't know how fair a shake one gets in the legal system in Poland...

actually drugs producing is treated much soften than selling , but in that case could be lil hard to convince judges to "personal use" :tiphat: