What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PO Boxes

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
If you do not have the stones to order seeds, then you should definately not grow herb. Just sayin.
H

I have been preaching the above for ages!

You don't know how to order seeds? How are you planning on handling the stress of growing?

p.o boxes make u give a Dl. or a state or fed i.D a water bill or power bill any one else list on the box needs to provide the same info..

Ickis

Veteran
If you aren't growing order the seeds to your addy. You are a safe addy. Order what you think you need before you start the grow,

As each pack of seeds comes toss it in a waste paper can for a couple a days. "IF" anyone comes to check-up (they won't) and ask about them you can say I thought it was junk mail because I didn't order anything and I tossed them out. Wait ... I think they are still in the can. Case closed!

Now order the seeds and be done with it. You need genetics dude.

Molson

Fuck it. I will just not order any seeds. Just seems far too risky. I'll have to hone my craft on veggies until I can save some money and move to a medical state, fuck the BS. Sending to the house does not feel safe for me. Just isn't.

It really isn't risky. Worst thing that happens is customs sezies your order.

Seeds don't get you arrested or attract attention if you're ordering small quantities - high energy usage and big orders of hydro equipment do.

If you do not have the stones to order seeds, then you should definately not grow herb. Just sayin.
H

:tiphat:

As each pack of seeds comes toss it in a waste paper can for a couple a days.

It's a felony to open others mail anyways. Tossing it in the trash won't save you if they come knockin with a search warrant.

Ickis

Veteran
They can't get a search warrant if you didn't open the package. People that get busted getting pounds of weed to them get a knock on the door a little time after delivery. When you opened it you claimed it as yours and they easily get a search warrant. if you didn't open it when they come they are JAMMED UP! You didn't order it, you didn't open it and they ain't getting a bust or a search warrant.

Even if they ignore the fact and search nothing will stick. It isn't state to state either. It is a federal law. You can't be held accountable because someone mailed you something. You have to show you accepted it by opening it and intended to keep it. This isn't speculation. It is documented with many case studies.

You could still be in for a hassel but you will walk free.

Seeds are nothing. I was just giving the guy a way to make himself feel safe. It would work though. When they got there your intent was to throw them away as junk mail. Case closed.

Latest posts

Latest posts