What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PNW Mountain Outdoor Grow '09

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
WOW! I'm amazed I didn't find this thread before!

By the looks of the species of native plants growing about I can see you are my closest neighbor on ICmag, it appears your neighborhood may be even drier than mine.

Good luck this season! May your jars overflow!

weedster

Was really expecting more growth over the week, but i'll take what I can get. Heh...enjoy

SpoCannabis it not matter the size only that they are growing is matter, so keep up with good work :yes:

SpoCannabis

Thanks to all for staying close to this thread!! I have been on vacation for the last couple weeks, and then trying to catch up.... thus, haven't had much time for ICMag. Going up to the outdoor plot later this afternoon...

Will post update pics.... heheheh. :smoker:

SpoCannabis

- + - . UPDATE . - + -

- + - . UPDATE . - + -

:woohoo: Well...here is the long-awaited update... They are looking quite well, and have made it through the super heat period. Still not showing any signs of flowering - should be soon though... :joint:

One Love :rasta:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
wow you guys are great......

loved reading your thread :D

keep an eye out for shroomys 2009 outdoor adventure :D starting september

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
SpoC
Howzit brother.. Man the gurls have up and grown on us. hehe.. They are looking nice and healthy being out there all alone.. K+ Ill be back later to peep some updaters.. peace.

sack

pinkskunk

hey nice plots mate,im from australia and this this is how i been doin it for 12 years ,dig out 1.5 -2mtr square holes for each plant. line em with black polly plastic fill it back in with whatever medium you using,those puppys would yeild a p each,tie em down to the ground so the sides grow up with the top. even if this doesnt sound appealing to you give it a shot with one plant and see how it goes. the spot looks like it gets great sun and and would be an ideal spot for some big yeilds. keen to see you guys pull them girls off so il definantly be checkin up on this page.

SpoCannabis

UPDATE: (FROM LAST WEEK)

UPDATE: (FROM LAST WEEK)

Ok, first off I want to apologize for slackin so bad on my own damn thread....eek. Excuses are cheap, so I'll get right to it. Here are some pictures from last week's visit. I also found my 4 rez's tipped over and skattered about last week.... coincidentally the week I added 'Sweet' to the plain water rez's...lol. Can you say BEARS!!!! Lol...so, I have been stuck taking 2X as much water as normal due to the fact I can't really leave any substantial amount without a good chance of the bears smelling it and getting into it.

The ladies look great!! Although neither are heavy yielders, they look good. They are starting to pack on weight, as they are typically dont show strong dense flowers until week 4-5. We are keeping our fingers crossed that they finish before our temps crash too much...

Thx to all for sticking around... :smoker:

PS.... planting KNEE-HIGH clones next year...this shits weak lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php