What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PM access...

Lex Dysic

I've got 4 pm in my inbox....fairly old...but I would like to access them again...
I did before with no issues.

Now it says I don't have enough posts to use PM system??

Please help!!
Thanks
Lex

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lex..you must have 75 posts to read your pm's...this was changed a cpl of months ago...doesnt matter if your a new member or old,its all the same...this is it....

15. Effective immediately (May 16, 2007) there is a minimum post count required prior to being able to send/receive private messages. Those who attempt to circumvent the minimum post count by turbo posting, or making posts with no worthwhile contribution, will have their posts deleted; repeated turbo posting will result in banning.

G

HeHeHe At the rate you post you may be correct. It's kinda sad that a few new bad apples spoiled the bushel for the rest of ya'll low post count but long time members. Get to posting and open those PMs then come to chat.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your right buzz...sorry, its 50 posts to read your pm's ....see Lex, your even closer now!! ....you'll be readin those msg's before ya know it!! :D

Jolly_Green5

15. Effective immediately (May 16, 2007) there is a minimum post count required prior to being able to send/receive private messages. Those who attempt to circumvent the minimum post count by turbo posting, or making posts with no worthwhile contribution, will have their posts deleted; repeated turbo posting will result in banning.

I can say honestly this is fucking BS! Turbo posting? Fine. Take the people down who turbopost, but don't fucking punish everyone. I mean cmon, I posted 24 posts in the last year or so? So now you tell me,I need to post 26 more posts? How in the hell will that help? It seems like defeating the purpose. So if I rant about stupid stuff, I guess I will get my pm access back. What a crock! LMAO! I also thought that giving karma contribution was a reward for posting a good post?

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Jolly_Green5 said:
I can say honestly this is fucking BS! Turbo posting? Fine. Take the people down who turbopost, but don't fucking punish everyone. I mean cmon, I posted 24 posts in the last year or so? So now you tell me,I need to post 26 more posts? How in the hell will that help? It seems like defeating the purpose. So if I rant about stupid stuff, I guess I will get my pm access back. What a crock! LMAO! I also thought that giving karma contribution was a reward for posting a good post?

sorry that this effects some old members but it had to be done to stop a lot of BS going on with new members spamming others
its a pity a small minority can always spoil it for the majority

OP

G

im thankful that i can post at all or even be part of this community...the least i can do is not bitch about the way they keep this site running smoothly....peace

bamboozled

brainthor said:
im thankful that i can post at all or even be part of this community...the least i can do is not bitch about the way they keep this site running smoothly....peace

wtf? give praise and thanks , good grief

just trun the fucking pms off until you get 50 posts, go post on one of the other boards for while so you wont feel so limited until, you get 50 here, itds not rocket science people

bamboozled

relax dude, i wasnt complainin i was giving a sugesstion to help the shlobs that was complainin

here have a funy

4xxzpsp.gif

try listerine, kills germs too (private joke between brainy an me)

G

heres one even more funny im playing chess with a bunch of ?????

Last edited: