What's new

plz help, mag problem mayb?

ok ive fed them some formulex via foliar, at 20%!! thought it was 10ml per litre but turnt out to be 5ml. anyways, they didnt like that much so im gonna leave the feeding until next week. btw, budweena (the best looking plant) does look a wee bit light in colour. is this anything to worry about. i dont think any of em are gonna make it. maybe her but the others aint looking to gd. i went ahead and added .5ml of oxy plus to some water so i can water them tomoro before work. i may only have 2 water every 2 days now. the bigger blocks an all. thanks again

i cud b in trouble guys. the ones in the miracle grow are realy in bad shape from nute od. and 2 of the 1`s in rockwool are beginning to show bronze coloured spots right near the stem on the older leaves. any idea what this is? thanks

PHDTHC

Ok, first things first, you are paying way to much attention to their growth. A plant doesn't need all these additives at such a young age. I'd say rockwool is probably not a good medium for your growing technique.
Under feeding a plant is always better than over feeding one. Start really really small doses. Hydro is very unforgiving on mistakes. I'd suggest soil for your next grow. I always wait until the fourth node appears before adding any kind of nutes. That is at a plant height of about a foot, maybe a little more.
The OD of nutes ( double dose) will more than likely kill them at this age. And since it was a couple of days ago, I imagine its too late for a save. If they die, dont worry, everyone has screwed up at some point. Take it down as a learning lesson and next time, try to give the plants a little more time and a little less attention this early. After a while you get a feel for what your plants need, you'll know under fed and be able to come somewhere in between on the nutes. Anyways, I hope they make it. Good Luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts