What's new

Please read and use search.

L

lazy gardener

hey Ben I'm new to the forum and just wanted to know if I can use soil to grow in?

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Honestly the best function on ICMAG is the search engine...i have been using it since day 1..and that was a while ago now...I think the most important thing to point out is people(especially stoners) are LAZY and BLIND..so they need the information to literally smack them in the face or be handed it...so I think that is the OP's point..just said a little nicer...just use the search engine people..trust me..it works...and there are lots of very nice and helpful people on here so if you cant find your answer..start a thread...no thread is a waste..except maybe this one..LOL

peace
Chefboy

L

lazy gardener

yea not happy with that at all just because someone is new here does not mean they havent been around the block of life! when i looked at his past posts he seems to be a hard ass on people with just a few post. then i read through his history and and he states he has a gamedog that has won 12 all the while hes at the end of a least. Ben send your deposit to the judge we will see if he can go an hr the right way. Ive give you 15 min and when you start to smell the iron youll be crying for someone to rescue that 70 lb lard ass of a dog you got. dont bring your girl cause she will really be upset! STAY ON THE PORCH.

Latest posts

Latest posts