What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please Pray For Me

ithruxix

best of luck on your continuing drug free spree!

I am on a bunch of percocet and oxycontin, saw so many friends succumb to oxys, even od'ing.

i just want to flush them down the toilet, i hate them so much.

M

Mr. Mountain

I am on a bunch of percocet and oxycontin, saw so many friends succumb to oxys, even od'ing.

i just want to flush them down the toilet, i hate them so much.

Do it!

You may regret it five minutes later... But you will put yourself on the road to LIVING AGAIN

Life is worth it! You deserve to be happy!

Mr. M

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try this breathing exercise a minimum of 4xs a day: if possible sit someplace quiet, loosen your pants so you can breath easily. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing.

Each step is a slow 4 count.

Inhale and say/think-
light/love, hold it and take a 4 count

long slow exhale and say/think
love/light

dankski

Good karma and positive vibes being sent to you,stay strong and think of all the shit, stress and fun you dont have on it if you feel weak or like your slipping back to those ways. Blessings dankski:tiphat:

chilum

I know what UR goin` thru.
Been 25 years long on heroine.

3 times inna stationary rehab(32 month)&7 years on methadone.

For now is fine, but i understand U and feel this kind of a hardest times in life IMO.

Smoke weed, Man, like i do and it will help U.

stay strong

grtz

Chilum from Poland

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Damn created this over several years ago while being strung out at seventeen and now this year I'll be turning twenty five.
Below will be a little history of herbglaze.
Ive was always a little adrenaline junkie from day one. By age four I'd have two sets of stitches due to me seeking a thrill. Got into skateboarding around age ten.. my role models were my father (he's my best friend) and kids older then me. Of course I got into pot at age twelve. Finally "okay", my anxiety and insecurities were finally at bay. Smoked ciggies and drank like a fish. Women really were always my downfall. Lost my "v card"
at age thirteen. Slept around a lot and considered this a right of passage. (looking back at my age today that's absolutely insane!) Eventually tried opiates, two vicodin down the hatch and started chasing that "NOD". Literally felt the presence of God all through my body. Had I arrived? Reborn! I Started stealing oxycodone from my father. Smoking them off foil provided a quick high and snorting them literally all floored me. On my seventeenth birthday I acquired a needle and 4mg of Hydromorphone (DILAUDID), i remember when I finally found a vein. Pushed down into vast feeling of floating around in a dreamy like state between consciousness and nodding into unconsciousness. Was lost after this, I started shooting everything water soluble. Methamphetamine was my demise. Made me turn into a bipolar psychopath. Violent and broken, running on nothing but pure emotion and a head full of the fear that my sanity was forever gone.
I've overdosed from opiates multiple times, hospitalized for drug induced psychosis overs dozen times, been to jail several times, put on probation... had to do mouth to mouth a couple times to save my ex girlfriends life.. I called in a OD and saved her life, was arrested for this and ordered to a program. Fucking hate probation just as much as the next dude does.
Fast to forward today... Five months clean and still feeling the grip of addiction to some extent. Always patiently waiting to take me back. Separated with my ex and she's back in jail. Oh how I fuckin just love codependent drug fueled love!:laughing:
Still can't shake her, love that girl to death.. RIDE OR DIE!
Just been going to church and smoking hell of herb. Constantly surrounded by my family here in Oregon so.. Can't complain, I'm absolutely blessed. Not a statistic I'm Brendan.​

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you can make it thru now. You might have a new start as the brain finishes maturing at your age.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Wishing you only the best on your quest through recovery. I have lost relationships and had people I know die from drugs. I'm sure you know better than anyone that the impact it causes is very real.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
letting anything take control must be the most terrifying thing to happen to a person. i hope you can withstand the desire to give in to that which wants to control you. best wishes to you...:comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts