What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please help what’s made these sick

Chazzadee123

What’s made these sick

Attachments

• 6AA180D7-DA4E-4D0C-B1FF-BAC9719954B0.jpg
    6AA180D7-DA4E-4D0C-B1FF-BAC9719954B0.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Looks over watered. Can you give us a few details? For starters, how heavy is that pot right now? If it's damn heavy, how long has it been that way?

Chazzadee123

That’s what I thought but thought u could not over water cocoa I repotted them but watered them straight away and went down hill from there i don’t no if I should just start again as looked so steer don’t want to flip them and turn herme

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
It's tough to over water Rooted plants in coco.

If it's actually drinking in that larger pot, next guess is to begin looking for bugs. But see how long it takes to for that pot to get light again.

Chazzadee123

I don’t think it’s bugs as one of them is healthy I just got some air pots going to put them in them I reckon see how they go

gardener60

I have heard that when using cocoa when watering or feeding for the first time you have to make sure your runoff is reading what you have put in them. Other words if you are watering at 6.5 runoff should be that and if your ppm is 600 the runoff should read the same. Just my 2 cents correct me if i am wrong.

R

Rab.C

think your right gardener60 my coco is high in ec straight out the bag.wont be using it again

H

hunter77

it looks overwatered to me to- try and get a close up photo with out the light on- maybes help id the problem a bit easier lets hope you get it fixed soon

gardener60

Rob.C Don't get me wrong cocoa is good to use but you have to find coco products that have been washed several times to eliminate the salts in it. Some of the top growers use cocoa and have very good results. Do some research on the cocoa you are buying and see if it is pre-washed there are a lot of brands out there. Just my 2 cents.

R

Rab.C

Rob.C Don't get me wrong cocoa is good to use but you have to find coco products that have been washed several times to eliminate the salts in it. Some of the top growers use cocoa and have very good results. Do some research on the cocoa you are buying and see if it is pre-washed there are a lot of brands out there. Just my 2 cents.

the brand i have is called dna mills coco with added cork
a brand new bag with EC0.3 come out at over ec3.6
i might do a video tonight with plain water my tap water has no EC
my bluelab dosent register it.

Last edited:

caliprop215

Veteran
Ita either over watered or under...or just going to die for no reason I had a plant outdoor that looked the same way couple days later it was dead even after putting humidity some and it bounced back....then died still.. I never could figure out what did it

R

Rab.C

we need more info. whats the ec what ph what light you using what nutrients

R

Rab.C

i would say this plant was under fed tops look greener than bottom leafs

Latest posts

Latest posts