Votes: 3 5.9%
  • YukonKronic

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Paddi

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YukonKronic

Yup I read Sun Tzu when I was 11 or 12 and always remembered that pearl. But I digress, check this out everybody!
Unc has 21.21 % or Half time twice which is 420!!
And I’ve got 42.42% which is DOUBLE 420!!
LoL That’s three 420’s guys so it’s officially a 3 doobie smoke session as soon as you can after seeing this:laughing::woohoo: :biggrin:

picture.php

Isn’t 3 a lucky or auspicious number in Chinese culture? That’s also kewl.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Yup I read Sun Tzu when I was 11 or 12 and always remembered that pearl. But I digress, check this out everybody!
Unc has 21.21 % or Half time twice which is 420!!
And I’ve got 42.42% which is DOUBLE 420!!
LoL That’s three 420’s guys so it’s officially a 3 doobie smoke session as soon as you can after seeing this:laughing::woohoo: :biggrin:

View Image

Isn’t 3 a lucky or auspicious number in Chinese culture? That’s also kewl.

The data has been updated since last night. :biggrin: Check out the latest one. 11 voters joined in.
In chinese culture, 3 is not a luck number. We more like 6 and 8. 6 means luck and 8 means fortune. :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
So today is the deadline of this poll. :yay:

Thanks for the support of the 50 voters. Much appreciated.:huggg:

Uncle got 16 votes
pongster got 6 votes
Renne got 4 votes
Yukonkronic got 18 votes
Paddi got 6 votes

So the winner is Yukonkronic. Congratulations!! :biggrin:
Also thanks for the support of other 4 buddies. Wish you all good luck in next giveaway. :huggg:

Attachments

• Vote.jpg
    Vote.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 38

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
How was this rigged?
The contest ended on the 8th, its now the 9th, how do you figure you can still get your vote counted? Yukon won. What's the issue?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
How was this rigged?
The contest ended on the 8th, its now the 9th, how do you figure you can still get your vote counted? Yukon won. What's the issue?

The rigged part was just a joke so no need to get your panties in a bunch.
it's technically still the 8th here in the states (the only part of the world that actually matters, JK) so the voting poll is still open.

Date and time on top, poll still open.
picture.php

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm G fuckin MT. How do I not understand time?

Time is based from the UK, and gets adjusted, China is ahead, I'm sorry you're so far behind, but come on, time doesn't run around the USA.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doesn't matter anyway,i was gonna let yukon have the lamp if i won but i didn't so there's no point in any fuss...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I'm G fuckin MT. How do I not understand time?

Time is based from the UK, and gets adjusted, China is ahead, I'm sorry you're so far behind, but come on, time doesn't run around the USA.

We control the planet, we are the biggest Empire on the face of the earth, so technically the world revolves around us. JK lol

YukonKronic

Hot damn! I could use a dang pick me up! Thanks everyone! Thanks Unc who has been a really great guy to compete against (as were you all) and very generous besides!
And MarsHydros generosity should not go unmentioned either! Thanks for hosting the contest Joy!
I’m pretty excited to get this light:biggrin: :woohoo:
Definitely going to put it to good use :dance013:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The rigged part was just a joke so no need to get your panties in a bunch.
it's technically still the 8th here in the states (the only part of the world that actually matters, JK) so the voting poll is still open.

Date and time on top, poll still open.
View Image

Sorry about this. buddy. I should have said the time is USA time. I will make the time more clear next time. :huggg:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hot damn! I could use a dang pick me up! Thanks everyone! Thanks Unc who has been a really great guy to compete against (as were you all) and very generous besides!
And MarsHydros generosity should not go unmentioned either! Thanks for hosting the contest Joy!
I’m pretty excited to get this light:biggrin: :woohoo:
Definitely going to put it to good use :dance013:

Congratulations, Yukon :biggrin:
Hope you will like it. Pls PM me the shipping address. I will send it to you. :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts