What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLEASE HELP! Spider mite , predator mite, clover mite, some other kind of spider?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...here is a magnified picture of some spider mites and their eggs, note that the eggs get darker as they age, the darker they are, the closer to hatching they are.

picture.php

...i know this shit can seem overwhelming at times but if you expect losses and you remember that this grow is only practice for the next grow and you don't give up, soon this shit will be almost as hard as tying your shoes.

...it's also important for you to understand that this is like school so the more proactive you become the faster you will learn, believe me, defining your questions and then hunting for your answers scanning through the older threads is a far faster and more reliable way of getting info you can trust than to just ask questions and wait for answers that too often conflict, especially in the beginning.

...in the beginning the most important 'crop' is the knowledge and experience you gain and the confidence that that gives you, ...i practically nap through my grows now, lol.

...anyway, post up some more pics, including some shots with a few of more of the plant, it's difficult judging overall health with just closeups.

peace, bozo

...here is a magnified picture of some spider mites and their eggs, note that the eggs get darker as they age, the darker they are, the closer to hatching they are.

View Image

...i know this shit can seem overwhelming at times but if you expect losses and you remember that this grow is only practice for the next grow and you don't give up, soon this shit will be almost as hard as tying your shoes.

...it's also important for you to understand that this is like school so the more proactive you become the faster you will learn, believe me, defining your questions and then hunting for your answers scanning through the older threads is a far faster and more reliable way of getting info you can trust than to just ask questions and wait for answers that too often conflict, especially in the beginning.

...in the beginning the most important 'crop' is the knowledge and experience you gain and the confidence that that gives you, ...i practically nap through my grows now, lol.

...anyway, post up some more pics, including some shots with a few of more of the plant, it's difficult judging overall health with just closeups.

peace, bozo

You think it could also just be glands or trichomes tho in the picture?

View Image

peace, bozo

Also I've scoped 20 more leave or so and havnt seen no crawlers

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Look at my last post with pictures help out if you can loc dog I appreciate ya

I am not sure. If it were trichomes, they would be everywhere. I do not have any plants in flower to check at the moment. If plants do not seem sick, and no leaf damage, you are probably safe. If not very far into flower, you could try this as preventitive. I have been screwed over enough times to keep many products on hand.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268311

I am not sure. If it were trichomes, they would be everywhere. I do not have any plants in flower to check at the moment. If plants do not seem sick, and no leaf damage, you are probably safe. If not very far into flower, you could try this as preventitive. I have been screwed over enough times to keep many products on hand.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268311

I should probably add these are pictures of clones I have I'm about to get ready to transplant onto bigger pots

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I should probably add these are pictures of clones I have I'm about to get ready to transplant onto bigger pots

Are the mothers of the clones healthy??? Have heard of people buying infected clones in legal states.