What's new

Please help my satori seedlings

G

I'll get working on those pictures is it odd to have your plant stems grow kinda crookedy twords the light, i'm assuming that means my light is not strong / spread enough?

oldtoker

yea man they might be stretching to much (stem grow to long to fast to support leaf wieght) its usually not a big deal 1 thing you can do is when you transplant them put them in deep and fill dirt to the first leafs to eliminate some of that stretch.

a very indica seed here, as you can see it has no stretch at all 0 the nodes cant really get any closer.

in the back in the red pot you can see 1 seedling is leaning alot< is that what u were reffering to???

keep going man and your seeds will look like this in no time.........

also, if you can find it i reccomend black gold organic in the orange bag this is about the best dirt you can get.. you wont have any problems with it aslong as you transplant when they get hungry(i dont feed them in the water during veg ever!!!!!!) this is the good shit try to get it....

in my experience plants (in soil) can only live in tiny containers for so long...... i really think u might wanna transplant

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
drop those temps. Oldtoker is right on. keep those roots wet, but not soggy. Lift the pot to feel how heavy it is when no water is in it. Then after you water. So you can get an idea of when you need to water next. Tip for the day.

G

they have all been put into party cups, actually a few days ago and they seem happyer for it, i was surprised to see roots on the bottom, and yes my plant looks exactly like the guy in the back... thats not enough light? they are stavia (thats gotta be spelled wrong) so they stretch some more right? Guess I will have to hurry up and place that order for a CMH today. anyone know a good spot to get a ballast?

Latest posts

Latest posts