What's new

Please Help Me, To Desing My New Vert Cabinet...

Oscar_NL

Hello All,

Since 14 months I'm again living in The Netherlands,
So the freedom to grow plants outside are gone for me.

Since I suffer heavy pain due to chronical issues spending currently to much
to buy my green in the coffeeshop.

So I were thinking to start growing agin, but to gain max yields I decided to go "vert".

The space I can make available in my house is about 4.9ft x 4.9ft (150cm x 150cm)
Another problem is that I do not have the option to vent fresh air from outside, neither old air to outside.
So I'm afraid I need to use CO2, but am totally a noob about this.

Where do I leave the air thats dirty?

While I have read already a lot in the vert forums,
I never seen some grow journal thats workingnwith about the same dimenssion as to what I'm susposed to use.

I really can't figure out how ro design a nice cabinet what will suite my needs,
Is someone able to point me to some pictures that gives a nice view on how to design a cabinet
with more or less the same dimensions?

Any feedback is much apreciated,
I'm sorry for my bad English.

Oscar,

Oscar_NL

I realized that I did forget to include som fact.

I will use 1 x 600 hps, would like to purchase a gavita 600w, but do not think that one is able to go vert.

I will grow just one single strain, not sure yet which one.
But it have to be a indica for me,

About plant numbers i havent thinked about yet, since im not sure to going from seed or clones,
Cos i rather do not have a clone factory.

My medium will be dirt, thinking to get working with fabric pots in this set up.

I just want the best for my plants and would not use artificial products,
If i get enough from it to support my own smoke I'M happy cos it helps me killing the pain.
So rather smoking clean, and a few gram less, then to smoke more and nasty.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Hello All,

So I were thinking to start growing agin, but to gain max yields I decided to go "vert".

The space I can make available in my house is about 4.9ft x 4.9ft (150cm x 150cm)
Another problem is that I do not have the option to vent fresh air from outside, neither old air to outside.
So I'm afraid I need to use CO2, but am totally a noob about this.

Where do I leave the air thats dirty?

While I have read already a lot in the vert forums,
I never seen some grow journal thats workingnwith about the same dimenssion as to what I'm susposed to use.

I really can't figure out how ro design a nice cabinet what will suite my needs,

Oscar,

Hey I got a vertical cab I designed a few years ago.. the link is in my signature.. It may give you some ideas.

Latest posts

Latest posts