What's new

Please help me get High Times (April '79) article

High gals and boys!

Is there someone can help me get scans of article named "The Khyber Pass: World’s Oldest Smuggling Run" from High Times magazine #44, April 1979 ?

Tnx for attention

L

lemongrove

The HT team is too busy counting all the dough they make at the CC's sellathon's to take the time to respond to readers who have been reading their magazine, and made it the success it has become I might add, for over three decades.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ MotherNature-

Look on Amazon....type in just as you have it....there's a copy available!!!

I cut and pasted your info into search browser....for harder to find issues (it was temporarily out), maybe try undergroundcollectibles (with the w's x 3 before it).com

W89

Veteran
maybe email undergroundcollectables and see if they can help you out

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checked again just now (5/3 10:40 MDT)....Amazon still has 2 copies of
High Times magazine #44, April 1979

And too, Google "Khyber Pass land race strains"....you'll find what strains are still prominent currently...not 1979. I saw several I've heard of....

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
By a chance conversation....found out a friend of a friend claims to have almost every issue of HT in paper.

There are about a dozen issues I am interested in so going to find out soon if he has the ones I would like to re-read :woohoo:

Already was informed they are not for sale....only for viewing.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Checked again just now (5/3 10:40 MDT)....Amazon still has 2 copies of
High Times magazine #44, April 1979

And too, Google "Khyber Pass land race strains"....you'll find what strains are still prominent currently...not 1979. I saw several I've heard of....

Out of curiosity I found that as well on Amazon.........not a lot of $....there you go! Think maybe there is only one left now though :dance013:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we are being trolled??

this guy has made 3 post over the years, 2 over the last 3 months about this same fucking issue. we all point him to it being available on the internet to buy for just a few bucks, but no, he never comes back to say he bought it. just more post about if anyone would share scans with him.

you could of bought it by now.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huh???

do you have enough money for this magazine?

why is this in the women's forum?

someone buy mothernature a copy!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3571m2.jpg

huh???
do you have enough money for this magazine?
What are these three letters about???
Yes, indeed, I do. You didn't understand the main thing - I don't need the whole magazine, I need its article words to be pasted here. Just to read it. Nothing more :dance013: Folks will like to read about old times genetics this way :huggg:

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I do think you should just buy the mag. Not that your cut/paste/scan request is unreasonable. Might just seem impractical to most. Best luck tho I hope you find a way to get the info your looking for.