What's new

Please DO Feed the Bears!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz,appreciate the good words.

KG yea the smells are starting to kick into overdrive on the bears.

not sure what u mean by sticky but...the cheesy rider that i have thats smellin dead on like the cheese is this one...

cheesy rider #4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shes extra greasy,smells like garbage,feet,puke and more garbage...mmmm good :D

what one should i be lookin for in ur opinion?
peace-T-

alpen-yayer bruh most of the cheesys are looking like theyll be some givers.
smell is cheese w some kinda funky lemon type scent,im sure it will set in more in the weeks to come.its not so much the smell of her as it is the structure thats making her my standout in my eye.just seems like she has that mix between greasy and frosty right in the middle and them spear colas are rock hard.i tink she will get the heaviest in the group,now fingers are crossed for her to smoke like she looks.
she stretched around 2 x the size.
peace-T-

Cannastyle

Very nice journal Ton!

Looks like you have a good batch of Bears to find a stellar keeper!

I can't wait to flip mine!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for being MIA on u guys,had some real life issues to sort out and deal with.
i do have the winners picked out,i also have the cuts from these plants in flower now,been flipped for about 4 days...Bear OG,one word...AFUCKINGMAZING!...there wasnt a bad pheno in my bunch.i had 5 females total,every single one was awesome.number 8 is my keeper,smells like the worst body odor imaginable,tastes super sour,extra "kushy" fuckin og for days....extremely nice smoke....im smokin it now as a matter of fact.
i do have some pics to put up,i have pics oof the new run in flower and of the cloner full so i can make the mamas from them.
i will be showing off dry nug shots to go along with the smoke reports on each pheno starting tomorrow morning.
also gonna keep this thread rockin until after i do a ono crop of around 20-25 of the bears.
were just starting to have some fun now.

cheesy rider #10 seems to be the standout to me so far,i hvnt went thru all yet but i gave sample packages of all strains and phenos to a couple dif people i trust,
and they pegged #10 on their notes and so did i,that stands for something right there.

would post some pics for u kind folks but i have the battery on charge...maybe later tonight.
like i said,had some shit to deal with,back full force now.i never slacked on the garden,its been the only thing keeping me sane on most days.
thanks for the support KG,ur a true friend yo.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoke report...Bear OG....THE keeper,this one right here gonna be known as the KODIAK CUT(already got permission from KG to nik it,since i found it lol).
its only fitting,since this is the Bear og,and this pheno is the baddest of all the bears in this forest..
.wasnt the heaviest of the phenos,but i will get it there im sure with some dialing in.
this is the type of bud that treats your taste buds and your mind...super super tasty,shit reeks of armpit b.o and the frost absolutely caked it.
it grew like a champ.surprised me with how much it stretched,but now that i know,it will be easier to keep her under control w the future runs,
and there will be many many future runs of this.
im just wakin from a nice nap so i figured id wake and bake this nug and give the live action smoke report....spark..

appearance....9.5 only reason it aint a 10 is because i think i could have done better w her.but considering its the 1st run,from seed,i think i did aight...
ridiculously frosty and rock hard nugs.pics are ok but i dont think w this cam i can get a shot that does her justice in the light i was working with.
ill get some better shots as the thread continues,it aint over in here by a long shot yo....here,to judge looks for yourself.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smell...10....smells like the worst armpit body odor you can imagine/mixed w a touch of dirty laundry,and a spray of lemon as a weak attempt to cover it up...
I LOVE IT!...i never thought id like that smell but when u crack a jar and smell it,its a good thing, lol not at all like being stuck behind THAT DUDE in line at the gas station.
..no mistaking this,u can def smell it as soon as i crack the jar.

taste...10...tastes sour,and to be honest with you,it tastes like it smells, minus the dirty laundry.
as soon as u hit it ,it make you smile with approval the bud absolutely teases your taste buds and makes you not want to pass it,lol,this will make u double and triple hit lol
...one word AFUCKINMAZING...

buzz..9.5,again the only reason it aint a 10 is what i would call grower error,
once i have her dialed im sure this will change to a 10+ no doubt in my mind.
...this weed hits hard and fast like a mama bear protecting her young hehe..
its a heavy stoney high,the kind i love.i dont feel like sleeping,but then again i dont really feel like doing much else either lol.
its good weed to be social with i would think,i seem to be typing much more then usual right now,and it aint a bother yet hehehe.
.....feels like some silly weed.the kind that would make for some good times with good friends,
smoke enough of it and i think itll put you down for the count as well.

Karma,you told me there was some special things in that pack of beans,and my man you did not tell a lie!
there are no bad phenos of the Bear OG,there is a definite standout though.the KODIAK is the one to look for.
i have all the cuts runnin in flower now,and a cloner full of cuts from them to make mamas from.
..ill be doin a toke report on the cheesey rider keeper tomorrow or so.also ill drop pics of all other phenos,dried and ready for fire.

seedrun stash

picture.php

picture.php

cuts of the bears and cheeseys are in flower,just flipped a week or so.ill get some pics as they get interesting and after stretch.
like i told u,i had and still have shit im dealing with but this grow thang is the only thing keepin me sane right now on some days.
i dont slack in here,its the sanctuary.
peace -T-

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: WOW-O-WOW!!!! :yoinks:
Tona brother you inspire like a true champ and Karma mate you definitely have a magic touch when it comes to genetic selection :good:
Great grow report and wicked smoke breakdown mate, makes me want to track down my own bears ;)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha your description of the smell is how some of mine smell in veg. What a funk they have :D Wish I could fast forward 70 days I can't wait to smoke these. Thanks for a great report.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
is thiz post taken?

hope your troubles are by two diminished.

keeping mental notes. i'm drooling...scuuuuse me.

Alpen rock

You're killin it Tona :woohoo:!!

Thought I had read somewhere schmoke reports were not your thing, but hell this one is good!

Cannot wait to read the Cheesy Rider keeper report, props fr sharing!!:thank you:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
philthy-wattup homie,ya bruh,they are some gems for sure.KG always does his thing!
peace-T-

b00m-thank you my friend,im glad you enjoyed the report and the shoe so far.i cant wait till the mama bear is ready to let go of around 30 cubs or so ;)
they will all grow up in here for you guys to see as well.
peace-T-

40 amps-hehehe right on maing,ur in for a treat...only one thing i can say as far as a tip,they stretch like crazy,keep that in mind yo.
peace-T-

trichrider-hey my friend,thanks for dropping thru,and for the positive vibes.
just gettin started in here,much more fun to be had.
peace-T-

Alpen-thanks homie,much appreciated....lol smoke reports are my weak suit to be honest with you.i guess maybe im gettin better at them,im glad you guys all liked it.
sorry i havnt dropped the cheesy report yet,ill try to get it up in the morning for my wake n bake.
peace-T-

Cal-sappenin my friend,thanks for droppin in and bringin the good vibes with you.
whole lotta growin left to do in here,sparkin some bear 9 now.
peace-T-

here goes a pic of the bear 9...as u can see somethin skeeted on her or something.
i dont know what exactly went on in there but i had seeds in some of all the plants,
the pooty tangs and the og chems as well as these cheesy rides and bears.
im keeping a close eye on them this round,thought i did last time but obv something got by me.
i didnt see any nanners the whole run,also no herms...thinkin maybe i took some too long and they seeded themselves?
other then tht idk,i didnt see the seeds till all were dry and i was baggin up.not even during trim.

bear 9,see the seed in the top nug?

picture.php

and heres my cheesy rider keeper,ill get her report up soon,fasho.

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok here we go,smoke report...cheesy rider #10,my keeper.

appearance...gonna go with an 8.5 - 9.0 here,i think this will get better as i dial her in.she has some really dense buds,
nice mixture of colors,light green,dark greens,yellows and oranges.
if u look close or under a good light there is even a hue of purple to it.
the buds are rock hard w a nice spearhead shape to them,and really really coated in frost,real nice bag appeal.

picture.php

smell....solid 9,smells like the uk cheese/funk/feet/sour milk when u breathe it in,and takes on a diesely/lemon/vanilla smell as u breathe out.
smell alone would make me buy a bag of this,its too putrid smelling not to want to taste it.
this is actually the one that had "its own" characteristics so to speak,
the others were all really really cheese dominant in all areas.
this one shined from about week 3 in flower as far as structure and grow style goes...but then again i was talkin smell eh?
.....ya this is good weed,has me babbling :)

taste...for me its a 10,but i LOVE cheese and this tastes like the cheese on roids on 1st pull.
..then hits you with that spicey,hashy,deisely sour funk that compliments the initial garbage sour taste like salt does pepper.
very nice to me.its not easy on the lungs at all,packs quite a punch and will slow down a greedy smoker real fast hahaha.
*also i would like to say,and this might be real important to some people that read this...
I would NOT recommend this weed to anyone for nausea,the taste is that sour/rotten.strong.
i think it would make them sick rather then calm the stomach*
....other then that id think it good for just about anything else from sleep to depression.

buzz...lol,this is strong weed.i know when some weed gets me high like this,it will knock the average person out for the count lol.
i smoke really heavy,and this weed gets me lifted.i have put the one i lit to make this report out 3 times so far and its taken me a half hour to type this to this point lol....
now heres where i have to be honest at the risk of starting a trollfest in my thread....
i smoked some GS Cookies of the cut i have (forum cut) about a hour ago and the cheesy rider cut right thru that buzz like a knife...
im not saying cookies aint good weed because it is..
just sayin in my opinion its overhyped,and kind of was a let down when i toked it.
this cheesy rider is better weed,if u dont believe it,this cheesy rider is stayin in my room and the gsc cut i have is on its way out the door....
yea like that.if u like a heavy buzz and heavy tasting smoke then this is gonna be right up your alley.

as far as how it grew for me,like i said,most of them were really cheese dominant,
that went for growing pattern too,lots of branches and alot of leaf but really good bud structure as well,
also most were cal/mag whores too just like the cheese..
good yields.my keeper got me 78 grams in a 2 gallon growbag,
and could have done better if id had the room to flip them a little sooner,kind of missed that perfect window we all love ya know?
....also this pheno didnt have the cal/mag needs the rest did..
had a nice all around structure and had THE most unique taste and smell of the bunch.

my man KG,ill be droppin a thread of these doin their thing monocrop style as soon as i can get enough shards off the mama.
....hey i got one question for u bruh....do u ever fuck anything up?
LOL seems like every pack ive popped from u has gotten better and better through all these years...much :respect: brother,
peace-T-

Last edited:
A

Alone

Wonderfull read Tonatiuh. 78 grams off 1 plant in a 2gln grow bag? AWESOME!
I have 92 plants from clones in 5gln grow bags w/ only 3 .5 glns of soil in them.
Im hoping for 14 grams apiece. The clones are already 12"+ tall, rooted from my EZ-Clone 120, vegged for 3 weeks, and got flipped today.
The C+ is a decent yielder, so your 78gram plant just gave me great encouragement. TYVM.

I have some Exodus Cheese x Chem D from Connoissuer Genetics called CheeseDog. Your discription of your plants have me germinating them today!
Ive never smelled/smoked/or seen Cheese or Chem D but I would love to smell and taste some cheezy/body odor/dirty laundry/rotten nuggage type strains.

Thank you for the detailed account on your grow/strains and influencing my pick for next run. Cheese Dog from seed and Critical+ from clone it is then.

Latest posts

Latest posts