Attachments

• feit 1.jpg
    feit 1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 43
  • feit 2.jpg
    feit 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 44

SuperBadGrower

Buying that product means paying top dollar for a low efficacy fixture with a spectrum from 2012 which you can't even see plants properly under. Not even worth $1 per watt. edit: disregard& scroll down

Last edited:

hyposomniac

Veteran
It's not blurple, it's white with supplemental reds. It's not cutting edge but PPE of 1.8 is equal to a de 1kw.
at $75 I'd like to try one against my 140ish watt QB. At 300$ forget about it.

SuperBadGrower

Indeed. Red and blue spike in the PDF and that picture didn't really help .. didnt notice the hump. is it 6500K with reds again?
Anyway, for $75 that doesn't seem like a bad deal then :)

169 watts

Lol, that picture you posted actually makes it look 10x better than the official one. The picture on the website shows blue and red diodes to my eyes. That's really stupid of them to make it look like a chinese toy and have such a lacking PDF. I could sell this light better than they could

Koondense

Veteran
They seem ok, if the price is 75$ it's a decent deal.
However they are lower quality(1.8umol/J)compared to Mars which is the entry level led in my opinion. Good for veg, not so good for bloom.

Cheers

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
However they are lower quality(1.8umol/J)compared to Mars which is the entry level led in my opinion. Good for veg, not so good for bloom.

Cheers

There will be more red and IR chips for flowering. :biggrin:

White Beard

Feit LED products have been highly recommended to me by electricians: apparently, they have the best quality control, best compatibility, best tech/engineering, longest life/best dependability, etc. it was a “hands-down“ assessment across the board, though not a very large board, and we we were speaking about the companies in the market, and household lighting. We didn’t discuss horticultural use.

With that recommendation, though, and a 75% price cut, I’d be sore pressed NOT to check ‘em out...have to see if I can find $75

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training

Cheers
I agree, and we'll most likely see a number of side by side comparison grows the next few years. Definitely looks decent for veg. :)