What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

playstation network down

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
anon isnt a bunch of ppl with to much time on their hands. lmao u talk like its easy to pull off what they did. im sure they didnt know how to do this by sitting around twittling fingers

It's even harder to do something like this and not get caught. We will see soon enuff how "good" anon really is. :joint:

Its all OK now, they have apologized , sony that is ...... either that or their bowing their heads in shame.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110501/twl-sony-execs-bow-in-apology-at-playsta-3fd0ae9.html
:laughing:

i've heard that some of the PSN/Qrocity services will be back online within a week...

ArcticBlast

:yeahthats

About fracking time too! :good:

Huh, first time i have heard about Anon? Sounds like some cool people. Im so skeptical over everything now. The goverments next big plan is to take down and control the internet. They are going to plan some sort of hack that will effect alot of people. Something to make dumb sheeple americans get mad and demand control of internet and to control "hackers". I feel it will be done thru Facebook since most mindless brain dead sheeple are on there 247.

C

CANNATOPIA

anon isnt a bunch of ppl with to much time on their hands. lmao u talk like its easy to pull off what they did. im sure they didnt know how to do this by sitting around twittling fingers
I Don't care if it was easy or not. What they did is stupid. I Think they are useless assholes who should have been thrown over a cliff at birth by their own mother.:wave:

Canna:
LOL ok , the hackers and programmers are whos responsible for your PS3 .without the programmers u wouldnt have consoles or technology or hackers .like stated u dont need to be mad at anon u need to be mad at sony for having all that money and not protecting u as a dedicated user. imo your adding fuel to the fire and asking icmag to be attacked over statements your making .go buy yourself a real computer u wouldnt have to rely on POS consoles.u paid 500$ for ps 3 with extra controler and just a couple games lets see .the hackers are just what i stated programmers with bad intentions . anytime u wanan compare your specs of your ps3 to my pc we can .... i think sony got what they deserve ...linux on a ps3 isnt the end of the world . anon has been around since the 90's and are responsible for the largest botnets in the world . these guys are pros nothing will happen to them . sony is installing fear is all. they are not after the users or CC info . sounds like canna needs his COD fix .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
155$ quadcore CPU AMD black edition 3.2 GHz
90$ 2 TB HDD
120$ Nvidia 512mb DDR3 9800GTX graphics
40$ 4GB DDR3 Ram
75-120$ on decent asus mobo
tower w/ psup 60$

or u go to tiger direct and bull all this as a package except graphics for 2-300$ as a barebones package

this pc will walk any console all u need is one/2 of these and a few games

attachment.php

Attachments

• GEDC0049.jpg
    GEDC0049.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 17
C

CANNATOPIA

Canna:
LOL ok , the hackers and programmers are whos responsible for your PS3 .without the programmers u wouldnt have consoles or technology or hackers .like stated u dont need to be mad at anon u need to be mad at sony for having all that money and not protecting u as a dedicated user. imo your adding fuel to the fire and asking icmag to be attacked over statements your making .go buy yourself a real computer u wouldnt have to rely on POS consoles.u paid 500$ for ps 3 with extra controler and just a couple games lets see .the hackers are just what i stated programmers with bad intentions

155$ quadcore CPU AMD black edition 3.2 GHz
90$ 2 TB HDD
120$ Nvidia 512mb DDR3 9800GTX graphics
40$ 4GB DDR3 Ram
75-120$ on decent asus mobo
tower w/ psup 60$

or u go to tiger direct and bull all this as a package except graphics for 2-300$ as a barebones package

this pc will walk any console all u need is one/2 of these and a few games

attachment.php
I do think these guys are Indecent human beings. There is a BIG difference between a Hacker and a Programer. In My opinion Most Programers are working class guys & Hackers are life-less losers. In MY oppinion I think they "HACKERS" are useless turds. I am entitled to my opinion & My opinion bears no ill will towards IC, nor does IC support all my thoughts lol. That was a silly thought lol:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:& if they did attack IC because of my opinion of them in a thread. Then ultimately they will be proving just how useless they truly are.

Last edited:
I do think these guys are Indecent human beings. There is a BIG difference between a Hacker and a Programer. In My opinion Most Programers are working class guys & Hackers are life-less losers. In MY oppinion I think they "HACKERS" are useless turds. I am entitled to my opinion & My opinion bears no ill will towards IC, nor does IC support all my thoughts lol. That was a silly thought lol:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

LMAO ...ur just butt hurt is all... LMAO ....fuck sony and all console junkstop bitchin bout anon .go preech to sony. ANON is so worthless the took your PSN offline for how many weeks now .they are laughin at u and statements like these will not get them to let up anytime soon

hackers are programmers ....9 out of 10 times those skilled in C or C++ . only difference ive ever found is hacker uses his skills for bad intentions instead of good . kinda like a gun u can hunt or u can hunt ppl its all on the person whos in control. like i said sony shouldve had better security then this being this large of a company .should be no excuses for what u guys are going threw

very slow in the head atm after few bowls of my C99 :blowbubbles: im not going into this any further . like i said this is like sueing someone over putting a set of flowmasters on a stock car . nothing was used for piracy at all with the linux loaded on the ps3 . this shouldnt have happend to begin with imo. this is the same sony like stated that rooted several pc's with a hidden root kit in DVD's & CD's . enjoy the service those snakes provide . maybe u need to google what a rootkit is . u will understand after a good read trust . google everything ive stated F--- SONY!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the fucking gay part is you can not even stream netflix because sony makes you log into the playstation network before logging into netflix for no apparent reason. fucking gay.

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Just stick with Xbox live and PC, and you wont have these problems.

J.c. would love to have an xbox 360, but they break and catch fire...and a pc to play games this good looking is too much cash and pain in the ass....ps3 has yet to let me down.

until anon.
:laughing:
hehehehehehe

yeah man, j.c. can feel your passion, miss the online gaming huh? we will get it back soon enuff.
:joint:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
that what this is all about Playstation is in this mess because the ask for too much info what you do when how with what kind of tv all sorts of info they really dont need.

Its mostly netflix doing this so any hacker that might have gotten into the PSnetwork might be able to get in to netflix through the psn so net flix shut it all down they told me personally that you need to be signed in and if i was able to use it it was a glitch and it wont happen again!

Justin_Credible

Veteran
the fucking gay part is you can not even stream netflix because sony makes you log into the playstation network before logging into netflix for no apparent reason. fucking gay.

You can just cancel signing in and still watch netflix Philthy, i know plenty of people that are still streaming netflix and getting blu ray updates through the net connection on pS3. So you should be all set with that.

Sux too, thought they said last week by the 3rd it be back up and running. So what gives?
:dunno:

roll another joint i guess. :joint:

:wave: