What's new

playing with cookies outside...

Well the 2013 outdoor is here, and i do have to stay it was a very late start for myself.. i lost a few partners so im doing a pretty small run in the garden to see how the cookies will do in the great outdoors! i have grown this cut indoors once, and its is without a doubt the real deal. Its beautiful! im also running a some catskill river dro.. witch was breed for years in the catskills of ny. ill never let this strain go. im also seeing how this strain will do outside in this new amazingly hot climate! the pictures im posting are of the finished GSC (witch is the first pic), finished Catskill River.. the pic of the grow room was my first ny grow, where i ran the Catskill.
Im using peat, rice hulls for drainage, also perlite #8 (larger rocks). With bags of 707 added to the mix bc i really enjoy the results iv had with it. peat holds water!! so extra perlite is needed.

benzo

whats up yo.. looks good.

whats in the can that the wasps like?

does that help keep the pests away at all

Benzo, just a little bit of soda, and no it not meant for the pest its for the tweak heads that try to take peoples hard work! its so if someone trys to get in my garden the fence shakes and the yellow jackets go nuts. so anyone that would try to steal some meds are going to fucked up a bit.

benzo

Benzo, just a little bit of soad, and no it not meant for the pest its for the tweak heads that try to take peoples hard work! its so if someone trys to get in my garden the fence shakes and the yellow jackets go nuts. so anyone that would try to steal some meds are going to fucked up a bit.

Hahah duuh looking back on the picture i shoulda known.

i sorta did the same thing. cept i used fishing line. popped a hole in the bottom, ran the line thru a bunch of cans with rocks marbles bbs or scrape metal. f tweakers!!

what material are you using to cover em with?

benzo. the black out for my light dep is acutally made from some switzerland green house black out company.. it was kinda pricey but for sure worth it. but im just using regular plastic netting. its all, EZ trellis plant support netting.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Catskills river dro eeehhhh!!!!!!!?????? By any chance u know the general..... And tried that rebel assault like 95 98. Some real nice things came outta upstate back in the day....

Stoney917 never heard of it man. but there are a lot of local growers thats love sharing good genetics, catskill river dro is a name a few of my friends mad up after a little breed that we found a nice keeper from the stock and called her cskd,.. silly name but ud understand the backround of where it was grown.. next to a river and in the catskill not to mention we were around 14 maybe 15 years old at the time

HellaFella420... 80 gals of soil. teas they love. im seeing two to three inches a day. i believe 80 gal pots 5 weeks left in veg, 5ft apart.i like my plants more Bushy then tall. and like i said from the being, it was a late year

benzo

looking good.

any up close pics?

i cant believe you arent flowering yet! mine look like 2 maybe 3 weeks in now

thanks benzo. yeah ill take a few for you.. still around 5 weeks until they pop off, one good thing being a little above sac...long summer!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lookin really nice.... The general is was one of the craziest great breeders growers in the Catskills region... Dominated the east coast harvest festivies threw out the early 90s with his creations.... Lost touch with him 01 right after 911 woulda been great to hear bout sumthin he did now in 2013. Or link up with somone who is still in touch .. Anyway good luck with ya crop

Latest posts

Latest posts