What's new

Play"Favorite Movie Lines" with me!

RoadRash

"Better Nuke it from Orbit. It's the Only Way to Be Sure."

... Ridley in Aliens, AKA Alien 2. Didn't work out so well for her, she found out she had a chest burster inside her in Alien 3.

Side note for Aliens fans - I suggest the "Extended"/ whatever version of Alien 3. I was so used to thinking of Alien 3 as the 'arm-pit' of the Alien series.

But Alien 3 extended is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the one that was shown in theaters.

And now back to our regularly scheduled movie lines. :woohoo:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
"Better Nuke it from Orbit. It's the Only Way to Be Sure."

... Ridley in Aliens, AKA Alien 2. Didn't work out so well for her, she found out she had a chest burster inside her in Alien 3.

Side note for Aliens fans - I suggest the "Extended"/ whatever version of Alien 3. I was so used to thinking of Alien 3 as the 'arm-pit' of the Alien series.

But Alien 3 extended is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the one that was shown in theaters.

And now back to our regularly scheduled movie lines. :woohoo:

Aliens is awesome. We're on an express elevator to hell, going down!

sahdgrower

"I got married.... to an ugly woman. Don't ever do that, sucks the life right out a ya."

"Calling me sir is like putting an elevator in an outhouse. It don't belong."

WelderDan

Veteran
"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! [Proceeds to smash up what he wrongly believes is Larry's new Corvette] This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!"

"No! It's *my* snake, I trained it, I'm going to eat it! I got a recipe for snake. Delicious. Fricassee of reptile. You are what you eat. Much better than your dog food."

" We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Bonus points if you get this one:

"You make me sick with your heroics! There's a stench of death about you. You carry it in your pack like the plague. Explosives and L-pills - they go well together, don't they? And with you it's just one thing or the other: destroy a bridge or destroy yourself. This is just a game, this war! You and Colonel Nicholson, you're two of a kind, crazy with courage. For what? How to die like a gentleman... how to die by the rules - when the only important thing is how to live like a human being."

minds_I

Veteran
Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah! And I would like to be your assistant very much, Mr. Van Wilder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GZf1vpnR50

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
"I would like,if I may, to take you on a strange journey"
Rocky Horror Picture Show

nukklehead

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! [Proceeds to smash up what he wrongly believes is Larry's new Corvette] This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!"

"No! It's *my* snake, I trained it, I'm going to eat it! I got a recipe for snake. Delicious. Fricassee of reptile. You are what you eat. Much better than your dog food."

" We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Bonus points if you get this one:

"You make me sick with your heroics! There's a stench of death about you. You carry it in your pack like the plague. Explosives and L-pills - they go well together, don't they? And with you it's just one thing or the other: destroy a bridge or destroy yourself. This is just a game, this war! You and Colonel Nicholson, you're two of a kind, crazy with courage. For what? How to die like a gentleman... how to die by the rules - when the only important thing is how to live like a human being."

#1 easy Lebowski..

gonna take a crack at bonus.. Apocalypse now..??????
(going by memory without googling/cheating/..lol)

nukklehead

way too many one liners on this film

When you eat the peanuts outta my shit...

Are you dizzy, do you have a hard on....

Too buku, Too buku

Gonna show you some mississippi mud snake...

that ones easy folks...lol

Walt Jabsco

"A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay."
Paul from Beautiful Girls