What's new

Platinum OG KUSH 36 site aeroflo

Bob-Hope

thc is degraded to less potent cannabanoids with exposure to uv light...

I think that only applies when the plant has been cut down. And not when alive.

BoB

17$ per clone or 17$ for 120 rooted? one is fair and the other is insanely good

keep up the hard work, it shows
$17 per clone!! i know he got mad ripped off. but the genetics are stellar.

.....hey smokey...did you say that you were going to use a "defoliating technique" to increase yield? ....I have to say that in many years of growing, that Ive seen a few growers decide that taking the leaves off makes their yield better....Ive also yielded as well or better with my crops by choosing good genetics,and keeping stress out of my grows.....plant stress is a yield killer.... so think about it like this,... the leaves are like the plants solar panel,they gather energy from the light.......then they make sugar, which is used in the rest of the plant, for fuel to grow....cutting leaves off to expose the buds is even counterproductive, cause not only do you lose the energy collecting surface of the leaves, you expose the buds to more light, thc is degraded to less potent cannabanoids with exposure to uv light..... just my 2 cents......
by defoliation, i mean i'll be trimming off lower branches that only amount to popcorn in harvest. if i dont trim the lower the crap it gets kinda wild..ive seen some defoliation in other grows that worked out good for them, so i figured id give it a shot..i have many grows going at the same time, so i like to learn by experience to see what works best for my system.

i wont get crazy on the defoliating tho! i know that it could do more harm then good if im not careful.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
by defoliation, i mean i'll be trimming off lower branches that only amount to popcorn in harvest. if i dont trim the lower the crap it gets kinda wild..ive seen some defoliation in other grows that worked out good for them, so i figured id give it a shot..i have many grows going at the same time, so i like to learn by experience to see what works best for my system.

i wont get crazy on the defoliating tho! i know that it could do more harm then good if im not careful.

With some grows (mine included) trimming is essential for a quality end product.
You are 100% correct...experience is the best teacher.

MARLO

Tuhder

Yo smoky! I would like to stay in touch with you and share experience/Info as im also growing a breed of OG in an aeroflo.

alaskind

...I get what you are talking about,..Ive had some success with trimming some of the lower branches....the O.G. that I grew was pretty branchy as well...

Yo smoky! I would like to stay in touch with you and share experience/Info as im also growing a breed of OG in an aeroflo.
for sure man..the only bummer is i dont know too much about these genetics. i was given the clones from a buddy who got them in LA..all i know is the dude he got them from was a real tight ass, and didnt want him giving any clones away..but i think at $17 a clone, that dude was asking a bit much by dictating what my buddy did with the clones.

well i vegged about a week longer than expected...damn hydrofarm timers suck. ive had 3 crap on me..

hug some trelis up today. im gonna phosphoload in about a week or so to stunt the vertical growth.

i think i had a lil pH and heat issue...got everything under control now.

Attachments

• POGK 2:7.jpg
    POGK 2:7.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 8
  • POGK3 2:7.jpg
    POGK3 2:7.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 9
UPDATE

UPDATE

So here they are in their second week of flower. I added phosphoload to the res on Sunday to hault the vertical growth. Everything is looking lush, and is thriving..Im stoked.

Attachments

• POGK2 2:15.JPG
    POGK2 2:15.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 5
  • POGK4 2:15.JPG
    POGK4 2:15.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 7

Spliffster

Nice! I can't wait to see the finished product. I have a DR150 as well, and that aeroflo fits so damn well in it. Makes me want one. What are you feeding them?

Nice! I can't wait to see the finished product. I have a DR150 as well, and that aeroflo fits so damn well in it. Makes me want one. What are you feeding them?
im running the house and garden aqua flakes line in the system..i love this line of nutes. And yes the aeroflo fits perfect!! makes it look really legit and tidy..almost like a lil science lab.

Mate must agree, nice rig man things are looking good, hope it all goes well till the finish mate, looking forward to seeing these thats for true.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
17$ per clone or 17$ for 120 rooted? one is fair and the other is insanely good

keep up the hard work, it shows

Clones should be $2-3 if anything at all. I've never paid for cuts nor have i ever charged,a couple people brought me a bag of soil for cuts once unexpected.

thanks for stopping by everyone...i'll start snapping pics every couple days now, they are starting to fill out.

@ green thumb...i hear ya on the clones man!! im glad i didnt pay that! he brought me 3 mothers for free...most clones in my area go for $10-$15..

KUSHEATER1

Clones should be $2-3 if anything at all. I've never paid for cuts nor have i ever charged,a couple people brought me a bag of soil for cuts once unexpected.

that's the way I did it for years but the love just isn't there all the time even buddies want to make a quick buck and with great genetics they feel it's cool you will get that back and more but I still give babies away to people about to get my bubba,shrom,and fire og back and I gotta pay just bought a cut of some fire pure kush but only at 7.00 so 17.00 is steep for me but nothing for others

KUSHEATER1

I also had a heavy yielding platinum bubba that was amazing so if this og is like that gonna be a dank summer

i used to have some platinum bubba cuts back in the day. i think my buddy still has the genetics. i should do a lil trade with him.

im gonna be doing a full LED grow as well..it will be in the same system, same nutes, GDP is the strain..i'll start a journal on that here too if you all are interested.

Latest posts

Latest posts