What's new

Platinum KUSH

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I won't believe it until I try it. Tastier than SFV? Hmmm...

Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion.

indagroove

Veteran

calisun

Off topic sorry.

Is the pheno you like of WW gassy citrus? spicey fruity? or tropical fruit and floral?

Seedsmanseeds posted a growers pic of a fuckin beautiful widow from their few days ago to the point I went and talked with the grower. It was the gassy pheno with little citrus background a lot of people really like and won most of the awards. You can tell its widow the second you see it. I personally love that pheno and the tropical fruit floral one. Tropical fruit is my favorite though. The flavor is awesome and it is such an exotic smell from the Brazilian. I like the spicy the least, but they do look good have heavy stone and strong smell.

DP's widow is supposed to have some very gassy profiles too. I want to give them and Sensi a try next. Flying Dutchmen gave me my favorite widow so far but I need to dive into MNS line more his is so open you need run 3 or 4 packs. He really needs to drop some fem lines or something.

The one I liked was citrus floral not a lot of spice. I do like spice though.. It was a cut we got in humboldt county in the 90's. In the last 15yrs I have tried one seedsman fem ww. It sucked maybe just a bad pheno as it was a single freebe seed. I did try mns I think they called it black widow.I think it was a 8 or 10seed pack I forget. I bought a few clones from different dispensary's in northern Cal over the years. I just haven't found anything close to the one we got in the 90's. I might try greenhouse seed co. ww seeds sometime.

Latest posts

Latest posts