What's new

Plants that smell like cat piss?!?!

bodymind

Veteran
i just finished kalimostxcocoakush/flo f2's and this beauty has a distinct cat-piss and citrus smell.... it's actually very lovely. super plant. reminds me of the kali-g posted above. anyway, beautiful plant altogether. high is euphoric clear and potent.

picture.php

Figured I would bump this thread since I was just gifted a breeder pack of Cat Piss seeds.

A friend of mine has been holding onto them for years, and deemed me worthy of popping them (since he hasn't had a grow spot for a long time.)

I just flipped them to 12/12 a few days ago. Apparently they are fem seeds, and I am noticing some hermie traits on 2 of the plants already.

Anyway wish me luck and I will post pics once they start to show. Hopefully there will be a keeper in the group! I haven't popped seeds for probably 5 years so this is very exciting for me. I have been growing all NorCal elite clones for ages; last time I popped seeds it didn't go so well so I decided to stick with proven clones.

... On a side note, I also popped a pack of Master Kush seeds that I have been holding onto for a few years. Only 4 of those germinated unfortunately. Surprisingly 9 of the Cat Piss seeds germed however. Wish me luck! Again I will post some pics of the different pheno's once they start to show themselves.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
GOOD LUCK!??

GOOD LUCK!??

Figured I would bump this thread since I was just gifted a breeder pack of Cat Piss seeds.

A friend of mine has been holding onto them for years, and deemed me worthy of popping them (since he hasn't had a grow spot for a long time.)

I just flipped them to 12/12 a few days ago. Apparently they are fem seeds, and I am noticing some hermie traits on 2 of the plants already.

Anyway wish me luck and I will post pics once they start to show. Hopefully there will be a keeper in the group! I haven't popped seeds for probably 5 years so this is very exciting for me. I have been growing all NorCal elite clones for ages; last time I popped seeds it didn't go so well so I decided to stick with proven clones.

... On a side note, I also popped a pack of Master Kush seeds that I have been holding onto for a few years. Only 4 of those germinated unfortunately. Surprisingly 9 of the Cat Piss seeds germed however. Wish me luck! Again I will post some pics of the different pheno's once they start to show themselves.

its been over a year.:laughing: howd it go?:tiphat:

years ago, when BB was very new and everyone called him, well,
everything. I bought 10 of his Cheese seeds, when they
still sold regulars), thanks, they were great! I found one pheno, that had a taste like cat-piss. i know that was a lot of years ago but does anyone of their crosses or maybe now that I'm typing, their Cheese still have a known cat-piss tasting, fuely smelling, pheno?

WelderDan

Veteran
I've got some seeds that came to me as Cat Piss Kush. I grew out a number of them, and while I didn't find any cat piss smells, I did get some of the most lemon smelling herb ever. Growth wise, it reminded me of SSH, and some plants would send out a side branch that would suddenly shoot up past the top. I contacted the person I got the seeds from, and he confirmed it was an inbred SSH. I still have seeds, may have to do another run and make some more seeds. It was nice herb.