What's new

Plants not looking good

SuperHemp

I have same problem SuperHemp , what do u think now is the key for this problem ? is air ? humidity? overwatering after transplant with high ph?

Air i think , but i don´t get growth normal

becose i fix this with another extractor getting fresh air in

It's probably a combination of different things :) The overwatering is probably what made the leaves "claw" and the plants were droopy but they're not droopy now that i water every four hours and the claws are straightening out.
The yellowing leaves are probably due to low ec and / or high ph. I have very good air circulation so that should not be the problem. The water can be a bit cold sometimes 17.5c i really should get it up to about 20. I have an aquarium heater but the thermostat on it isn't that good there's no real step between 17 degrees and 25 degrees. I think 25 degrees isn't too bad for ebb/flow but it's also very good for bad bacteria/pythium and i don't want that.

I am not an expert though if i were i wouldn't be asking you guys how to fix my plants :) Thanks for the help it seems the plants are doing better. Half an hour till lights on we'll see how they do then.

Edit: Okay so I've checked them today lights are on now, yesterday i adjusted ec to 1.8 and ph to 5.3 today it's dropped ec to 1.4 and ph is up to 5.7. Does this mean they want even more nutes, should i run the full 2.0ec "lucas formula"? New growth looks very lush and green, it's perfect :)

Latest posts

Latest posts