What's new

Planting out dates 2013

When do you guys intend on planting out? the weather in terms of temperature has significantly increased last few days and I intend to plant between may1st and 10th. I'm just worried about my plot getting found by the gamekeeper, but fingers crossed :ying:
I'l be pre-germing them for a day until white shoots show then straight into smallish pots underneath a guerrilla greenhouse with thin mesh for some ventilation and draught, and polythene sheeting, with 6 pieces of wood stuck into the ground for support, 3 on each side, 4 for corners, 1 in the middle section)

Got quite a few nice strains to grow out this year, some sent by a very nice gentlemen from the Scottish forum, he's given me some great variation of genetics, exciting stuff :blowbubbles:

plus a few other ones that have finished early in Scandinavian countries, and a Canadian strain.

I must admit im putting a lot of eggs into one basket (plot) but if this basket hasn't fallen by october1st I will be to put it mildly ecstatic.

Anyway, back to the point, when you all planting out? (just curious)

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I'd be tempted to keep them by a sunny window for another week or so
weather is still screwed up, saying possible frost for this week

hagiss

wot lost in sea say sounds right mid may- end may, start them noo tho on yer window sill or something prepare them for going outdoors.

Latest posts

Latest posts