What's new

plantation blackstrap molasses

beer batter

biobizz grow made me stop searching for a proped vegg nutrient and stop useing molasses from the grocery store, i never know how much of what i put into the soil npk- i mean. biogrow is only derived from molasses and is enriched with over 70 trace minerals, vitamins and such -it kicks ass and i do biobloom/biogrow into buding with some help from earh juice bloom to boost P but i dont use molasses anymore -it was a big part of my opperation but now biobizz is my staple -its made from dutch beets molasses i think, bio blooms only other derivative is kelp. that makes me think of how good theas dutch are if they can get the most essental nutrition from only 2 sources.
i mix dr eath stareter fertilizer w/ probiotic and mycho inside and kelp meal from down to earht or hopefully EBstone into the soil a cup per cubic foot of dr earth and half a cup of celp meal even if im useing foxfarm soil thats got kelp allready -that inteaction with biogrow is outragious, ive overgrown my hydro hut and flower area the least few cycles. -i also add soluble root stimulator with 40% humic acid that sheleats the soil fairly well, with the bacterea and ancient amber froms roots organics i have a nice chleating of organic matter i think i switched from top max to ancient amber useing soluble root enhancer the last 3 bud crops

Not just for baking...

Not just for baking...

My Afghani Bullrider has improved significantly over the past 2 years using black strap molasses. A permanent addition to the cocktails for my ladies!

xxooMichy

~Mac Lee~

I just started using molasses and man does it make a big difference buds are fuller resin production seemed like it tripled smell basically everything. A++

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
everyone thanks 4 coming in an speaking on this it all is helpfull

B

Blue Dot

The blackstrap molasses I got at Whole Foods years ago had twice as much potassium as it did Ca.

This brand has just the opposite (it has twice as much Ca as K) so that's something to think about.

Not all brands of blackstrap molasses are created equally.

B

Blue Dot

and think about it nature doesnt flush its plants.

In high rainfall areas, especially in soils like the volcanic rock of Hawaii, it is very common to have N deficiency due to the rain "flushing" it out thru the soil.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
House & Herbs

House & Herbs

This is not my favorite but what is easy to get. Around here Blackstrap seems to be disappearing from the stores. Why I do not know. Anybody else have this problem? I love using it. Grandma's though seems a bit better. :canabis: :joint:

Doobydan

I use compost tea and use blackstrap to feel bb in the bucket. Is there any downfalls in using it for the plants whole life cycle?

bicyclebenny

This is not my favorite but what is easy to get. Around here Blackstrap seems to be disappearing from the stores. Why I do not know. Anybody else have this problem? I love using it. Grandma's though seems a bit better. :canabis: :joint:
I can't find blackstrap at any major grocery save for Whole Foods. I got a qt of Plantation at a health food store for $7.69. I also ran into a gallon of blackstrap for livestock at WalMart for $8. It has propionic acid as a preservative, so not for humans. It seemed to do wonders in my yard and I'll be trying it on the ladies shortly.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Just wanted say a while back I was using only molasses as a nutrient because it was all I could get, due to my situation. Now I was able to get some stuff from BioBizz and doing good, I still use molasses just not as much, of my favorite" Slow As". I also got some Sweet Grape from Botnicare. The girls have wasted no time flowering and are going crazy. Should be just four more weeks. I crossbred a indica/sativa with a hardy sativa that is working on a nice cola bud now. I don't know what they really are, their given to me by two different people. so I should have some interesting seeds from them

potheadmd

I use the blackstrap molasses found in any grocery store it has a rabbit on the bottle and the othe kind is grandma both found in the pancake and syrup eisle. Both about $3-$4 and I use them from seed to flushing yes I flush with water molasses and peroxide.