What's new

plant with biggest nugs is yellow

C

cyberwax

My hostility comes from u quoting me then reccomending against my quote.

Your quote? who did you quote? im sure you meant "my hostility comes from you recommending against my advice", and my point is not to discredit you, but advice what i see fit and not.

My suggestions to come from my own experience. So instead of claiming other people are wrong, maybe just put in your input instead of trying to point out something you don't know.

I would if i were unsure of the results they were suggesting. Only positive side of dumping a whole lot of nutes into the res would be if the nute itself had some sort of ph buffering, wich i suspect you "skilled" up in. But enough about this, you may flame me all you want but im done.

And sorry to ruin your thread wordtotheherb, not my intention but im just getting tired of some people flipping out because someone tries to give good advice.

So again my advice would be; make sure you ph reading is actually correct and if so i would go on to check your ec and making sure the reading is correct. Then rule out all other base concerns like water temp, humidity, etc. But i have experienced this before as said and what happened was that my "fancy" adwa ph pen gave me the wrong reading, even tho it calibrated correctly, i had to compare it to drops to figure this out as i couldnt understand my issues. So now i check with drops every week just to make sure my new and improved bluelab ph meter is staying on course.