What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant was sprayed with neem a week before harvest... Looking for advice

slyman

Plant was getting a ton of powdery mildew a couple weeks ago, last week my father thought it would be a good idea to spray the entire plant with neem after I sent him resources on what to do and without telling me until it was too late, I wasn't happy about it. The plant still reeks like neem but its ready to harvest otherwise and I'm fighting off pm everyday trimming leaves. Do I wait another couple weeks for the neem to cycle out? Is that even possible?

I was considering just making rosin from the whole thing but will that also be harsh and taste like neem? I'm feeling like it's screwed and the neem is going to stick along with the plant resins since they're both oils.

Planning to harvest the other plant tonight so wouldn't mind doing both at the same time.

Bud shots for the heck of it, colorful one is the good one

Attachments

• IMG_9991-2.jpg
    IMG_9991-2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9962-2.jpg
    IMG_9962-2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9932-2.jpg
    IMG_9932-2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9963-3.jpg