What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

plant #s?

so what i want to no is will they count my mother plants & smaller clones?
and what about unrooted clones?
or would they only count what i have flowering?
pretty sure i no the answer but there seems to be alot of contradiction in this thread on excatly what would be and wouldnt be added to your plant count.
please try to be definative thanks for any comments.

donny darko

They can legally count any rooted plant, no matter if it is veg, clone or flower. But the way the cops are trying to push back and don't follow the laws themselves I would not be a bit surprise they would try calling non rooted clones plants and make you fight it out in court with experts. But they expect you just to plea out and they get their conviction because the expert they will use is not paid by them but of course us taxpayers

I just have to put my 2 cents in, in Mi your allowed 12 plants (thats all together) and when cloning your intentions are for that cutting to become a plant so that's counted along with a mother (which is a plant). You can care for up to 5 pts and yourself so you can have a plant count of 72. Also in MI our awesome governor wrote a memo that requires caregivers to separate each 12 plants separately. Most people get a warning for that but, his memo can be used as an interpretation by the judge if they wanna fuck you.

Latest posts

Latest posts