What's new

Plant rescued from a friend

abitavenger

You really brought that thing back! Glad to hear you got a lady too!

I hope you get to harvest this. I know what it's like not having harvested but veg'd before. That first harvest is awesommmeeeeeeeeee

Strykaar

Pictures as promised. This is about a week after she started showing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

basspirate

Hey man, what a nice recovery...and she even went tits out to say thank you. Lookin' excellent over here.

How many days was it exactly after flipping to 12/12 that it showed sex? Good luck with the rest of the grow, cap'n.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
well well what can i say....well done bro you done a good job saving her bro K++..shes looking great now,,keep up the good work & enjoy the nuggs she gives ya bro:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Strykaar

Hey man, what a nice recovery...and she even went tits out to say thank you. Lookin' excellent over here.

How many days was it exactly after flipping to 12/12 that it showed sex? Good luck with the rest of the grow, cap'n.

She actually took close to 3 weeks to show. Well, she was probably showing before that, but I couldn't tell with my crazy eyesight. I started seeing pistils close to 3 weeks.

Strykaar

5 short days later, and I got some new pics.

First up, cab shot.

picture.php

The new addition to the family

picture.php

And now for some bud shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My personal favorite ---

picture.php

Thanks to all who have followed along so far. Glad to have you with me. :tiphat:

Strykaar

Nothing too special happening right now, just a few new pics of bud development. The way it's looking, I'm not expecting this girl to be a super yielder or anything. Hell, I'll be happy to get 5G off of her with the life she's had.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And interesting point of view...

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking. :wave:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
bro i bet ya 5g that you get more than 5g lol.....karma is on your side bro,,,,she is already thankful for this life you gave her...she will reward you well:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Strykaar

Thanks for the vote of confidence Highlander. :yes:
But in all seriousness, anything close to a 1/4 zip will make this cultivator very very happy.

I got a new girl in there, and 3 more seeds I just germed and waiting for them to pop. I'm gonna try the 12/12 from seed method with the four of them and see how that works out. The way I have it planned, the next one in line after the rescued girl should finish about a month after. Although it looks more indica dominant so it might be a little soon. (I'll post pics soon)

And the three newbies (depending on what sex I get) should finish up about 2-3 weeks after that, depending on strain.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yeh i would say so aswell bro,,the leafs look fat,,,,dont put her right into 12/12 now give her a week or 2 in veg the flip the light....
keep up the good work bro:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Strykaar

I dont really have much choice in the matter. I only have the one cab now. No other lights, and no other place to put it in veg while the main girl flowers... So I'm stuck with leaving them all in the one cab. 12/12 an Indica from seed goes against everything I know and trust.. but there isn't much I can do at this point.. I might have to work out a way to take the main girl out of the cab at night.

HeD333

Strykaar-
DIY a rubbermade veg box. I made one in like an hour with stuff I had around the house. It doesn't have to be great, but I flipped a very indica pheno NL at that height- and I'm KICKing myself for it. The 5g joke you made about your charity case might actually come true with a low stretch indica. My 2cents.
Either way, I just read through this whole thread, and nice work all and all. :)

Strykaar

Thanks HeD333. I just posted this over at the 12/12 forum. I'm wondering if I can just flip my lights over to 14/10 and veg the Indica a bit, while not disturbing the flowering of the other girl. Wouldn't be for too long, maybe a week or two.

Latest posts

Latest posts