What's new

plant food bank?? are there any for broke mmj growers?

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

we are getting off topic. I like the ideas for vermicomposting and keeping stuff on hand for making teas and things of that nature. Now I just need a host location like a medical market, volunteers to help me organize and post signs at friendly cannabis collectives, and to design a qualifications criteria for applying participants. it's a shame this can't be a 301 charity where people could get money for donating by claiming it on their taxes but that would be so much work keeping track of donations. There is a Freedom Festival for mmj patients this weekend where I hope to network with some people and possibly get this off the ground. thanks for your suggestions and if you have any more, keep em coming!

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

i really hope this is temporary and i hope that when they vote about this soon, it's too our favor. even if pot is cheap, people that are patients who are disabled or having huge medical bills to pay can have access to growing supplies in case money is tight and there is a grow emergency or they run out of ewc and don't get money for another week. shit like that. temporary relief in times of need. I used to intern for a pet food bank which would only allow people to come and pick up donated pet food 4 times per year. perhaps that would keep the mooches away.

diffusing

im with OG on this. vermicompost distribution centers / organic knowledge centers would be inexpensive, and ideal for any and all gardeners. and vermicompost can be difficult to get, depending on the area. and expensive as well, again, depending on the area.. but virtually free to make.

animal feed stores are cheap for additional nutes. vermicompost is cheap. and knowledge should be free :)

imho, fuck chemicals.

I think the goal for this would be ideal, if it were to teach people how to grow organics, and to use the materials that are cheap and easily accessible to grow their produce. imho, its digesting/spreading the knowledge that is the hardest part. and hopefully you succeed in your project. i wish you well

Latest posts

Latest posts