What's new

Planning a 4800 air-cooled/sealed room remodel of sorts 2cents anyone

Hydropimp

Veteran
Canna thanks for offoring me the time I appreicate that and I will get with you on that I know I anit been on here for a minute just getting my life back on track and being focused.

I am so proud of myself I installed my 3.5 ton mini two days ago. I just olve when people hate on me and don't think the kid can make it happen. That just make me want to do it more but anyway how's everything around your WAY.

aM GOING HARD.

cANNA i NEED TO WARE A SWEATER WHEN i WALK IN THAT BITCH

hydropimp: hope all is well around your way and im glad you got your a/c in. (nice aren't they) strange but i too am most motivated when people doubt me. it's sad that we live in a world with with more hate than help, but thats life. things are kinda rough on my end of the world, left town for a couple weeks and my babysitter was involved in a car accident. he was hospitalized an nobody was able to call me, so i lost everything. :badday: :fsu: ........ i am trying to take this as a sign that i need to crack some new seeds, so i did.

Spice of Life - Og Kush x Dj Bluberry
Dj Short - Vanilluna
Nyc Diesel - an f3 line made from rez stock and the orignal clone

in any case i will be seeking another pack or three of the destroyer. i just love that shit. it's the first herb i've smoked since a real blueberry or a proper haze that i felt achieved grail status.

Hydropimp

Veteran
Canna sorry to here that man but thinkl about it it's just the crop that got fucked up instead of having to shut down well everything is going great on my side I just picked up my 5 1kw systems sun system hoods with eye hortilux blubs another ebb and flow 12 bucket system a trimeter with ec reading cuz I have one with ppm already just qanted to see the difference. I just need help making a timer for 5 240v ballast and 1 120v ballast for the 6kw room.

So what is your soil mix that you use that gives you those numbers also do you use a dehumidifer or humidifier?

You did it once before and you can do it again just a lession that you need to stay by your babies..

I love my mini she gives a great blow job

Hey buddy how right you are. i actually feel worse for my friend he was hurt pretty badly and already suffers from a degenerative nerve disease. as they say the show must go on. as for the timer if you know a little about how to wire things this picture should get you started, just add a 220v timer and get rid of the 120v cord

it's really just wiring a dryer (30amp) or range (50amp) cord to a 220v timer. wire the timer to two 20amp 220v breakers. then wire the breakers to a couple plugs and boxes. split a line for a set of 120v plugs and your good to go. i own what i described so if you need some more specific knowledge let me know.

my soil is just peat coir and perilite, no additives. i water with biobizz nutes at every watering, other the last three weeks of flower i give only ph adjusted water. for veg i use 3 tablespoons each, of grow and alg-a-mic. during bloom i add 4 1/2 tablespoons of bloom and 3 tablespoons of top max to the veg formula. i veg for about 7-8 weeks from the day i cut clones (2 weeks to root 5-6 weeks vegging) cloning is done in 16oz cups filled with soil, only ph adjusted tap water is given unless they show a deficiency. if this happens they are feed with the standard veg formula. after they root they are transplanted into 3 gal pots. they are around 2 1/2ft tall when put into flower, and will finish at 5-6ft depending on strain. i don't use a dehumidifer as my a/c takes care of that too. i do have one however in case i need it. i aim for 60%RH during veg and 40%RH for the bloom phase. main thing that must happen to achieve a good harvest is enviroment, and irragation control. enviroment ideally being 78-80 during the day at leaf level, if you are using co2 at 1200-1500ppm. 65-70 at night is a good range. if no co2 is used aim for 75 degrees and to have the entire volume of air changed out every minute. i feel aleast 70w psf is good starting point for lighting. i highly recomend parabolic reflectors for tree style grows. another key factor is lots air movement fans should be set up so a circular pattern forms. a fairly powerful fan (i.e. 30" floor fan) should be set on the floor pointing up and into the wind stream. as far as watering goes i give my veg plants enough water so they are mostly dry every two days. during bloom i give enough for 24 hours. once all that is dialed in you will also need some kick ass genetics. i am willing to admit that the destroyer and a cross i made with the destroyer and a satori male are the only two strains i have seen hit these high yields. i don't seek out high yielding strains as that is low on my list of priorities, so i'm sure that any high yield strain is capable. even most lower yielding strains will still hit 6oz per plant under ideal conditions. the main thing to remember here is just to make sure you are giving your plants a properly balanced fertilizer regimen (a light hand is better) and make sure there enviroment is consistent and well designed. as always if you need any more help just ask. ill be :joint: and tending to the new additions, sprouted some satori f2's also and got two blueberry style mutants. i'm interested to see what comes from those.

Last edited:

Hydropimp

Veteran
Canna my brother from another mother what they do?

Man that's crazy about your friend

So check me out I have 3 recepticals like your pic 220v 20amp I have #8wire 1 220v 40amp water heater timer and a 40amp breaker connected for 220v.

Can I whip all the recpeticals with the #8? The toal load is 25amps #8 holds 40 max load should be 80% 32amps so am good.

Each dual receptical will have 10amps on it 5 on each one 2 out of 3

Now the last recptical will have 5amps only cuz I have 5kw.

So what do you think about that?

Yea tough break for my friend, but at least he has good organic meds to recover with. crazy bastard checked out of the hospital because they refused to let him smoke, even though he has a card and serious nerve problems. i wish you could have seen the look on that doctors face. a man with four broken bones, and nerve pain i can't begin to describe flat out refusing pain killers, stating he just needed a little marijuana. i got to pick him up and watch the whole scene. the happy ending of course is we left and fired up a couple spliffs of satori, and the pain once again subsides. anyway a little long winded there but it was a priceless moment. on to your timer, it sounds to me like you just built my timer box, A+ buddy. i don't see any reason that wont work. i am wondering is your timer hard wired to your house panel? if not make sure you use a range cord and plug (50 amp)

Hydropimp

Veteran
Canna thank for the A+ look ma they say I couldn't do it.

What is the 50 amp plug for breaker 40amp--->3#8 black(hot), red(hot), green(ground)---> timer hots line1(Blk)line2(Red)Green(grond)--->connect to receptical then connect all three.

I was talking to the guy at the electrical shop and he said that the recepticals are rated for 20 amps and that hooking up al three and pluging my ballast that it as going to brun the receptical.

I said why if they are 20amps two out of three will have 10amps and 1 will have 5amps for 25amps on # 8???????will this happen?

Last edited:
you don't need the 50amp plug if you just hardwire to a 220v breaker in the house's main panel, it's just how the pre-fab models are made. the guy at the electric shop is obviously an idiot, but just so we are clear you need to run each plug individually to the breaker. happy thanksgiving bro i'll check back with you tommorow

Latest posts

Latest posts