What's new

Plain Old Blueberry

G

Gobwats

Thanks for all the kind words guys, i am feelin the love

Some Updates for ya.

i have marked this bud so i can share how she grows:muahaha:

these two are just the ones closest to the door and may or may not appear again.

All are 3 weeks into 12/12.

Enjoy..

Gobwats, man you won't be sorry.

basstard, i haven't grown nearly enough to notice the difference!!

Man those are some good looking girls you have there thunderpob. I am really looking forward to seeing future pics as they develop into full blown ladies. My seed guy said the same thing about the Blueberry, said it should be really good for my pain (I have RSD in the left leg/foot and herb is the only thing that gives me noticeable relief.)

Che

Veteran
Nice lookin girls! I love taking tons of photos too, check out my thread for tons of premature bud shots! Hahah :)

thunderpob

Hi All, Week four bud shot update.

picture.php
picture.php

out of the 6, three are not really puting on any weight, they are just stretching and look kind of weedy (and not in a good way) not sure what i can do about it, i guess time will tell.

G

Gobwats

Man those are coming along nicely, you have some lovely ladies there bro. You can train the tops down (bend very carefully) and actually grow them in spirals off to the side to keep the height down. This will also promote the lower flowers to develop fuller. Grew 4 Hawaiian (pure Sativa) this way and kept the canopy at 5ft. Those 4 plants filled a rather large walk-in closet and produced on average 1.5lbs each of some of the best bud to hit the area in a long time.

In my old age I seem to have lost my touch for it as I tend to break a lot of tops these days (that's how I ended up with a hermie in my last grow that I did not find until harvest), which is why I say bend them slowly and carefully.

Last edited: