What's new

PK's Deathbubble (Sour Bubble x Deathstar) Feminized

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Comin down tonight bro! The lil sis was down last week. This little stretchier pheno is a little longer blooming and less yield but pin-sol like a mofo. I think this one is like 11 weeks in. Headbanger for sure. :D

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
This is some DeathBubble I got from Tonygreen awhile back. Looking really nice. On the chop in a week or two (pics a few days old)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I love that deep dark purple, almost black. I've mainly just been running my house A/C hard a few hours before lights on and that seems to be doing the trick(63F).

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finishing up a run of Deathbubble, last for a while. About to run cycle of H3ads Wavy Gravy. The deathbubble is in week 8 so three more weeks. I got it pretty dialed in this time~~:biggrin:

I was reading back through this and thought it is worth noting that we have found 9-10 weekers in the regular line I made selecting that from that 9 week sour bub leaning mama I had. After several runs and getting to know her it will be nice to have a close look at these s1's I have. This winter I will continue working on her.

After seeing the regular line I would like to tame the sour bubble dominance. Those f1 reg line have very nice vigor and veg alot faster than sour b which is a desirous quality. I want a more gentler sour bubble expressions that the 1 to 1 cross shows.

I dont want to lose the ecsd you can find showin in the original PK dbs, or have it dominated too much by the sour bubble.:ying:

Ill be hopefully making some s2's for breeding evaluation as well as testing/selecting a regular DB x SB male for the chosen females for the next round of inbreeding.

Should be a happy holidays :D

Cannavore

Veteran
I finally popped one of these beans from my 5pk. Should break ground very soon. Also popped a couple Cherry Pie S1's.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No complaints here about them :biggrin:
one thing i can say , is i wish i ran them longer , next time fer sure !!! got 2 keeper pheno's that i'm hangin onto for dear life lol
DB #1
picture.php

picture.php

DB #5

picture.php

DB #3 , didn't keep this one , the smoke was way to harsh on my old lungs .

picture.php