What's new

PK's Deathbubble (Sour Bubble x Deathstar) Feminized

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill be able to tell you in a week or so when all my sour B comes down, they are children of the Deathbubbles lesbo bastard dad :D. Should make for a nice comparison. My little tester nug wouldnt be a good sample well have to puff a bit heh!

All I know so far is she tastes like pin sol smells and puts me on my ass every time, I have soo many have burned doobs layin around heh.

Thanks for the kind words PK and again for your work! Shit is STAYING funky around here. :D

Upward!

max 6699

PK's deathbubble

PK's deathbubble

PK thanks for the encouragement and the complement. She is super healthy, she is loving life,just getting a start flowering. I look for her to take off in the coming weeks. Tony your doing great and are an inspiration to me as I go along. Water , water , water, nute, nute,nute for now. Things aren't as crazy as they were through veg, I'm really enjoying growing this plant. Will keep everyone informed on the progress looking really good for now~~~

Last edited:

max 6699

PK's deathbubble

PK's deathbubble

The spray to begin flipping my future father of S2's

Last edited:

max 6699

PK's deathbubble

PK's deathbubble

Anybody got a guess witch way this guy is leaning?
Looks more like the Deathstar pictures I've seen. I don't really know. PK?~~~

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's lookin great Max !!! :tiphat:

I'm a canna user too .... but i don't see the rhizo .... its worth the few extra bucks dude !!! believe me :biggrin:
The only thing I can't justify the price on is the boost . everything i've read says its basicly just carbs .... could be wrong but ....

max 6699

PK's deathbubble

PK's deathbubble

dansbuds, I use it during veg, it was just in the other Cabinet :biggrin: I use the entire line of Canna product, including boost, I just don't take any chances. I only grow a personal garden so it doesn't amount to that much for me. I have been a Canna user for allot of years now, I consider it to be heads and shoulders above any other product I supplement with Cal mag, silica, and sea weed and a drop a gallon super thrive. This is just what works for me. When you get into the nute discussion everyone has their own option. Good to talk with you again see you soon, Max

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Canna is the shit !!! its about the only nute i've tried that lets the true flavor of the weed show through !!
i'm canna coco .... bagged & the nutes .... & LOVE it !!! :biggrin:

Calimagic , protekt & a dash of epsom ..... but i run with 0 water RO/DI

max 6699

dansbuds, we are doing a very similar feeding program. Have you ever used seaweed extract? I have found it very beneficial. Other than that I feel we are right on~~~

headimonster

gorgeous, your phenos really show the parent genetics; that sensi and sour bub seem to get along well together :)! --- and ive noticed sour likes to play with everyone!, shes such a good girl

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dansbuds, we are doing a very similar feeding program. Have you ever used seaweed extract? I have found it very beneficial. Other than that I feel we are right on~~~

I have a bottle of Maxicrop liquid seeweed here but haven't used it . not really sure how or when . i'm planning to some research on it but just haven't gotten to it yet . maybe you can give me a headsup :)

max 6699

Dansbuds, I have been using seaweed for a while now. As with everything else I don't know where the benefits start and finish. I think that I get a more viberent plant using it, so I continue. Seems as though the color is more healthy and green The way I use it is simple, I use 5ml. per gallon every third watering for the entire time from about six weeks into veg till I start my flush two weeks before the end. I'm going into week six of ten weeks flowering this week and look for a big pick-up as this plant was slow to start and has been coming on strong this last week. You have gorilla 4 don't you? if so do you plan on making any female seeds of it? I hope the seaweed tip was clear enough if not let me know, Max

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it was Max , Thanx :)
no , no plans for seed making here . phillthy & dank frank (stank bros ) are planning some crosses to be sent in that sound great !!! check out the last couple pages of the GG4 thread . Dr purpur is crossing it with his headband male too , thats the one i want !!! :biggrin:

GG4 @ 49 days

Sorry again PK for derailing your thread :)

back to your regularly scheduled program .....

max 6699

PK's deathbubble

PK's deathbubble

here you go Tony been missing having you around, she's picking up steam now :biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts