What's new

PK 13/14

chr0nicxs

I am 11 days into 12/12 and using Hesi coco bloom at 3ml/litre.
I have a bottle of Canna PK 13/14 is this ok to use with Hesi coco bloom?

I was going to use as follows:
2.5ml/10l week 4
5.0ml/10l week 5
7.5ml/10l week 6
15m/10l week 7
Flush week 8 or 9 depending

As per Hesi's coco schedule.

kigy

It depends on the flowering time of your strain, as each strain will have a slightly different window for when is best. For a 12 week sativa your best bet is to start around week 8 (about 4 weeks from flower). On a faster 9 week indica I would be done with the PK 13/14 by week 5 or 6. I think you'd be better starting off with something like this:

7.0mL/10L week 4
10.0mL/10L week 5

I've heard of people running it longer and having success, but I feel it isn't necessary to run for more than a week or two.

chr0nicxs

Thanks for the reply mate, Over the net there is a mass mixed opinion on the usage of PK 13/14 some use it from day 1 of 12/12 all the way thru, some use it only for 1 or 2 feeds.

I think I will use it as you have suggested, Can you see a problem using Canna PK 13/14 with Hesi coco bloom? As this is all I have, No hesi PK 13/14 to hand.

2Lazy

I think it should be alright. I just started using it in week 5 to 6 of bloom for my plants and I notice a definite acceleration of growth.

I'm used AN Sensi Bloom A & B with Botanicare Cal-Mag+ and Liquid Karma with Humboldt Nutrients Honey ES, Humboldt's Own Gravity Flower Hardener, and some Fox Farms Tiger Bloom.

The total amount of stuff I add is close to 70ml, and none of it but the PK is Canna. I'm not using your same nutrients but I am mixing the stuff with off-brand products with good success. It's really only useful at the beginning of the fattening stage, so it's a short use kind of thing. Maybe up to 2 weeks, and not before the 30th day into flowering is my advice. Follow the bottle.