What's new

pissed of at college

green_tea

simply put, it is based on the college you go to, and the RA you have... THAT IS IT.

pot is still a drug that strictly depends on what the other person knows about it.

if they were DARE trained, they think dope is horrible for you, kills braincells, and makes you kill people...

If they have actually smoked before, they will 95% of the time not give a shit as long as when THEY (the RA) gets "audited" (his superior walking around, or when he is off duty and the never smoked grass before ra from two floors above is now on duty at your floor).

most of the cool ones will warn you about this if they know you smoke.
(hey dude, im off duty today, can you be extra careful with what smells come out of your room today)

Hell, my first time smoking was at College!
(College is the best! )

FYI, I went to a Public University in the Clinton's state :)

green_tea

if you want them to have a reason why you cant answer the door or why you need privacy, act like you're a sexual deviant. people are always weird-ed out by sexual deviants.

maybe answer the door for the RA next time with a healthy topping of lotion on a hand and toilet paper trailer off (be creative) - act all flustered and embarrassed, but outgoing maybe too nice, like act like you're gonna give them a high five or shake their hand at some point

something like that should keep them away from you and your room for the rest of the year...

and kill your reputation with half the hall in the process

(Of course the stoners in the hall will know what the deal is :) )

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hey hempzi, you got an update for us? how did it go? hope all is good and well.

much peace and health

hempzi

Thanks a lot everyone for all the advice. I've been swamped with work lately, haven't heard a word. The other day I had a close call in a friends room. My friend broke his bong (that he loved...with my bland new slide in it). The smell was bad, got raided by the police. Not the RA's but the police.

Anyways, I'm trying to lay low lately. Its cold where I go to school so blazing outside sucks but for the most part, thats whats up. My friend set up a 'mini room' inside his room that we used for a while. Anyways, I'm very lucky that I didn't get busted with him, its a miracle actually.

Right now I'm really trying to just concentrate on school, and hope I get smarter. I'm way too dumb for my major. Right now I'm majoring in chemistry, minoring in environmental science. I've been going through a half o of headies every week lately, which is a lot for me, and quite expensive in my area. Can't wait til I have my own place. Raise some trees, and never have to deal with this shit again hopefully.

Anyways, thanks guys, I'll keep everyone updated, its taking a while for them to get us any information or a meeting with the Dean or anything. Right now the plan is to just explain that there was no smoking going on in the room, and that I apologize for the odor, that kids get away every day with smoking in the rooms, and that I don't smoke in the rooms and haven't, and really wouldn't like to get in trouble. I might ask if it can be treated as a warning, and explain that I don't plan on smoking pot while at school for the rest of the semester (my time here). Thats a lie, but I do plan to cut down a bit, unfortunately.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Hempzi, really, do not go over there and admit to it... they have no evidence, if you admit to it, you are screwed.

we all know smoking is not a bad thing nor a crime, but they don't want to know that, they are programmed to carry on with the witch-hunt. save yourself for a better battle.

good luck

peace

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Hempzi no offense but you are a retarded jackass. You been smoking too much you have no focus or care even about yourself. Thats not good, you dont get it THIS IS A DRUG WAR really dude a cop could shoot you if you were to roll a joint in front of him and no one would care. Really dude, just because in your little world in your head you think its not a big deal doesnt mean thats not the way everyone else will react to it. You have to realize these people are brainwashed(they think you are holding a plague that will destroy great dream of whiteman world) you need to be afraid anytime you have drugs on you, DRIVING WITH DRUGS(watch NEVER GET BUSTED IF YOU THINK THATS OVERPROCTECTIVE OR PARANOID YOU ARE A FOOL THAT WILL GET BUSTED.PERIOD.), everything. Your gonna learn the hard way you fool. After you are on probation and get busted again get some jail time your gonna learn the rules. Never forget the rules and remember its always friends or roommates that screw you these guys have been giving you great information. IM SERIOUS YOU NEED TO FEEL THE COLD GRIP OF FEAR GO UP YOUR BACK ANYTIME YOU HAVE DRUGS AROUND PEOPLE THAT DONT DO THEM EITHER YOU HAVE A HEALTHY SENSE OF FEAR AND LEARN THE RULES OR YOU RUIN YOUR RECORD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND HAVE THAT FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE BECAUSE YOU WERE A LAZY PUNK KID. I suggest you get that safe out of there and tell the dean you were joking and that you handled some hemp incense then decided to play a joke on the RA for riding you. If there is no proof your good. Go to your roommate tell him beg him to tell you what hes been doing and tell him youll never bring the stuff around again so that he doesnt provide any evidence against you. Get an apartment move out of the dorm noob. Man kids these days. Oh and i can tell by talking to you you need to workout and become a man you are way lazy to the point of total ridiculousness.
P.S. Buy a bullet for smoking and exhale through a paper towel tube of dryer sheets and invest in an ozone generator or that ion air thing whatever it used to be called. And go smoke somewhere where no one is or at least not around that roommate. I saw this same thing happen in college the dweezil roommate ratted out my friend that was a small time hookup infact i knew both of them there is no talking to people anymore dude they will tell you they are cool with you to your face and then stab you in the back. Especially at school when all they have to do is rat you have to realize they brainwashed these little shehats in elementary school playing hall monitor and tattle tale.

Dude, I am tired and high as hell, but am I imagining you?

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Cold, I wasn't trying to be a dick, but if you wanna come here and spit some shit, you gotta learn to respect other people. This guy is not a dumbass, just had some unfortunate events fall into his lap. It's not his fault RA's have no lives...

hempzi

Thanks for the support man.

I'm not really bothered, I admit it was stupid of me, but at the time it didn't seem like a bit deal. My main concern was not letting anyone GET to what I had, or know exactly how much tasty buds I had.

Its crazy though how many halls I walk through that reek like buds, and yet no one seems to get in trouble for the herbal freshness.

My suite mates all told me that they would sign a document to bring to the dean stating that they had been around within minutes of when I got a knock on the door, and that there was no noticeable marijuana and that they know my roommate and I to not be marijuana smokers. They would also mention that they themselves do not approve of marijuana use, and that if there was an odor at any point, they would have reported me to the RA's themselves. I'm just pissed because I haven't heard anything yet. I guess we'll see what happens.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you think maybe the RA was just messing with you and never turned anything in? If it were me I think he'd look pretty stupid saying he smelled pot but there was none....

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I lived through this 35 years ago, the worst was talking to my parents. Keep your mouth shut as much as possible.
H

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Coldflo, who licked the red off your candy. An ass tearing like that either comes from close friends or keyboard warriors. I hope hempzi prefers his friends. You said your friend went through the same, did you rip him a new one? Did he break your nose? I would have.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
...My suite mates all told me that they would sign a document to bring to the dean stating that they had been around within minutes of when I got a knock on the door, and that there was no noticeable marijuana and that they know my roommate and I to not be marijuana smokers. They would also mention that they themselves do not approve of marijuana use, and that if there was an odor at any point, they would have reported me to the RA's themselves. I'm just pissed because I haven't heard anything yet. I guess we'll see what happens.

would they consider appearing in person? might have more impact.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Trying to go through life without letting out a fart turns you into an incoherent, paranoid rant. The glass is half full dude, hempzi will learn something from all this. With any luck (if you believe in such a thing) this will all work out and he might learn something you haven't.

"...and honest sorry dude but the world is setup to screw honest good people like you..."

That's about all you need to say, forget the rambling, endless insults already.

"(but your honesty i think comes from laziness and not true goodness)."

Truly sick. An opinion like this from a troll that says "lie like George Bush."

D

dankitydank

for future references. NBC GAS MASK FILTER. anybody who is interested in stealth smoking or masking scent this is what you need. blow through it like a sploof, no smoke and absolutely minimal scent.
towel your door
spray air spray at your door cracks
have a fan out the window.
MAKE SURE YOU CATCH THE SMOKE COMING OFF THE TOP OF THE BOWL.
few things people forget that fuck you.
a nice hepa air filter in your room dont hurt either.

D

dankitydank

or if you were really smart, like a buddy of mine did. shell out for a fan and set up a carbon filter in front of it. never forget weed smells when it comes out of your window. and still can look like smoke.
why the nbc gas mask filter is your friend no visible smoke flowing out of your window or some passerby catching a wif of dank.

GrüneErd

i give ColdFlo the vote for the most ridiculous person on this thread.
first he kills the kid about how 'stupid' he is for making these [common] mistakes that the kid NOW understands how to avoid,
then he tells us how he's done WAY more moronic things in his past and somehow doesn't feel obligated to address his hypocrisy.
you must be Bush's fucking nephew or something with some logic like that.

you were a fucking idiot too ColdFlo, get off your pedastal.
sorry for the language all, but i'm NOT high and this guy sucks.

and have fun getting pissed and replying, doubt i'll ever see it.
(sorry to pollute your thread with this hempzi, but hey...)
peace

GrüneErd

oh yeah, and i openly admit that was 'thread crapping' and don't care.
your run-on thoughts and lack of punctuation distinguishing your ideas clearly shows me that you TALK TOO MUCH BULLSHIT.
take it easy "god"(ColdFlo) haha
peace

79towncar

Just go smoke outside.. You shouldn't risk your education just to get high.. School is an investment.. It's whats gonna make a man get a good job. Hope you've learned a lesson as least. Next time just take it down the block.

Latest posts

Latest posts