What's new

Pipes and Pipe Tobacco

theclearspot

I was surfing some sites to look for an old fashioned pipe and discovered a treasure trove of various Pipes some of which i.e Dunhill ones which cost a few thousand pounds each. Then theres Peterson's which are superb aswell.Never believed there was such a vast selection of tobaccos either. I'm an ex-smoker so don't want to get into tobacco and I know its an 'old mans' game but if I wasn't so scared of getting back on the baccy then I would be buying a Pipe or two for Christmas! Anyone indulge...and how do you smoke Pipes ?Is it for fully inhaling etc? :tiphat:
Not sure if this shouldnt be in the 'Hobbies and Interests' section so apols if its in wrong place Mods...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pipe tobacco is used by a lot of thrifty smokers. It seems to be cheaper than "cigarette" tobacco. Don't know why.

I'm not a baccy smoker myself but was viewing a pipe catalog recently. If I were to make a purchase I tend to be drawn to intricately carved meerschaum pipes.

To inhale or not is by choice and yes... baccy flavors leave tons of choices.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
cherry pipe tobacco smells so good ..second would be blueberry...yeehaw..haven't had a good pipe in years...pipe tobacco is sometime put on regular cigarette tobacco here in cal as the TAXES are cheaper..some of it is indeed just relabeled cigarette tobacco...FWIW...a friend owns a smoke shop

Latest posts

Latest posts