What's new

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may get a couple skids and do that in front of my shed. Thanks.

I've never had to use a cold frame much because I start so late. Starting this early a couple days will struggle to get much above 60 F.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats right, I had the next verse on the tip of my tongue. This is the good news which we have heard.

Do not be deceived, take heed to yourself and watch, for you do not know what hour your Master is coming. That Day is approaching quickly, prepare yourself to be an effective laborer for the Harvest! :smoke:

Galatians 6:6-10 NKJV​

Be Generous and Do Good​

6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.

7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to do some work for a retired Federal constitutional judge magistrate. Really easy going guy, I asked him about hemp and cannabis law one time and he said people are going to do what they're going to do. Its not that big of a deal he thought because you can't do anything to stop people from making their own choice.

He said he had a near death experience when he was sick with polio as a young child and was being kept alive on an iron lung respirator. He saw a tunnel and a light and experienced the in between, he went back away from the tunnel and light because he wasn't ready to go yet.

He's a believer and always reminds me life is good and we're here to be happy and content because thats what God wants for us.

Going to have weather warm up early next week into the upper 60's right when the seedlings are emerging!

I think I caught the wave! Hoping I dont have to do stage 2. I'm just going to set the garden up even if the foliage isn't as thick to hide it. I can bring in brush as a visual screen temporarily.

These plants are going to fill out buds fast this year! I'm going to try not to top them so the plants are more pyramid shaped which allows better sunlight coverage and flower quality. Topped plants are more susceptible to stem disease and breakage in storms. Will top the largest ones to allow a more even canopy. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have liftoff, very good success rate so far! Looks like the new mix was right and had acceptable temperatures. If you wonder if the temperature is right for your plants, the best rule of thumb is if it feels cold to you its going to be cold to the plants. Bedroom was a little cool for germination with the door closed so the garage was a better bet with the furnace.

Put them out in the sun yesterday afternoon and gave them some water. It had been 4 days, I kept an eye on the moisture and it was adequate. You don't want to let them dry out!

A good tip for seedling germination flats is to prepare it by loosening it up a little before planting. Once the flat is filled to the correct volume tap it a couple times lightly to check if its enough. Then moisten with a quick swipe or 2 of water from the wand. Good to let it sit for a few minutes if possible, then use a hand trowel shovel to work up the media along the edges and throughout the flat so its pre-moistened and as fluffy as possible.

Using this technique allows for good seed germination because it helps soil porocity and air content improving germination success. Be careful not to water too heavy especially the first watering or 2. Its an artform, just watch the soil and try not to let the water puddle in the flats, keep the wand moving. I think they usually get 2-3 rounds of down and back across the flats to wet for germination.

Oh yeah, got some new equipment now, we have a professional pole pruner and chainsaw pole pruner with extensions to cut back tree branches blocking light in the garden. I do like to leave a thin tree branch or 2 for visual screen , but most of it gets cut back.

Have the flats in a south facing window with 5 x 43 w incandescent bulbs and a box fan in the room. I'm an indoor grower now!

Will get a pic for ya soon, its looking good!!!! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Shiva, I'm going pro! Going to do things right since everyone is going legal now, we have to set the example! :smoke: ......... :smoke:

Hoping to produce enough medicine for friends and family too, getting started early will things run smooth. Last year plants were generally a little on the small side so hopefully I can get the canopy a little more full this year with a little more early momentum. These will be growing for a full 6 months plus germinating the end of March! Yeeeah!

They like the cool weather I noticed, so hopefully it they can prepare a little more for the summer heat. Next week will be like May with highs in the mid 70's for a short period. Will get these little ones going well and put a big smile on pipeline's face!

This is when they want to get going. I usually don't start watering until later in the year, I just let them search for moisture.

Sun is out and its about 60 F, going to put them back outside in a min. I guess rain is holding off until later.

The sun is what got them going yesterday I think. Just set them out in the sun. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now more than ever is the time to do everything right! Its Revelation time! Worship God, seek His face, and trust in His holy name. Count your blessings and give credit where credit is due, to God the Father, our Savior!

Revelation 14:6-7 NKJV​

The Proclamations of Three Angels​

6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— 7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its going to be fun, hope I can keep it all straight, I'm not used to doing that. I have a bunch of wooden plant tags so they blend in .with the woods.

Went to the plot today and got a jar out of the ground for a friend of mine. Not much going on out there. Didn't see any volunteer plants, probably because I piled a bunch of leaves on for camoflage.

Seed is coming up evenly and quick starting at day 4! Looks like an A+. Been working to help the seedlings along in getting up shedding the seed coat. Will get a shot in the next couple days in the sun since they are still emerging.

But we are all systems go and we have LIFTOFF for a sizable Deep Chunk reproduction and cross with Sativa Candy Chunk this year! :smoke:

:smoke::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Palm Sunday, prepare the way of the Lord!

A little cold to set them out in the sun today. Still have a few still emerging, so temps need to be around 60 or above with the sun on them.

Deep Chunks are starting to show fat little first true leaves!

Not sure if I will have to do a stage 2 before transplanting into the garden. Going to try to get away with these double deep riveted seedling flats if I can, will make it much easier and more stealth.

Temps will cool in early April, but after that should be about average so hoping to get them out later in the month! Want to see these grow at their potential.

A couple seedlings look like they have multiple plants/embryos in one seed. Is that possible? I suppose it may be. Some eggs have 2 yolks. Just haven't seen that occur with my cultivar.

Latest posts

Latest posts